User Reviews for Lyrica CR to treat Neuropathic Pain

Reviews for Lyrica CR

"Disabling occipital neuralgia, daily awful neck pain and headache for years. Tried a dozen treatments, ablation didn’t work. Lyrica definitely stopped all of the pain. Amazing! Required an appeal on the rejection for insurance coverage. But now trying to figure out how to manage the sedation and forgetfulness. On lowest CR dose, but it peaks at 8 am, so fogged in during morn. Peak level is 12 hours after taking it. Going to try taking it much earlier ((with food). Wish me luck."

CloudDot (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2019

"I started taking Lyrica to help with neuropathy pain in my toes and feet. I formerly took Gabapentin but the results weren't very effective. After taking this drug, I became very short tempered, and lacked patience with people around me. I also felt "Strange". Sort of hard to describe, so I thought I would stop, and go back to Gabapentin. I think that the advertisers over sold this drug."

Big O (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 31, 2018

"This junk is over-prescribed, over-advertised and overly interactive with many concurrently prescribed medications...for too many patients "

NARK (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 12, 2018