User Reviews for Prednisone

Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS

Reviews for Prednisone to treat Psoriasis

"Predisone made my psoriasis worse - experienced lots of new patches and of a different type whilst taking it. Had plaque psoriasis at the start and during the dosage developed guttate, pustular and inverse patches which had not been present prior to starting the drug. And I got nearly all the side effects."

Nanny (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2018

"I have psoriasis on my hands and was prescribed prednisone. And yes it cleared my psoriasis up in under 2 weeks but the side effects of this drug are worse then the psoriasis is. Horrible!!!"

Lowjac (taken for less than 1 month) March 26, 2017

"I have been experiencing horrible psoriasis on my feet that had me depressed then I started to also experience joint pain (in almost every joint). After a million test my rheumatologist prescribed me prednisone, and honestly after all the bad reviews I didn't want to take it but thank God after a couple months I did. My psoriasis cleared up dramatically! It's like a miracle that I hope is not short lived... If you are dealing with severe psoriasis and haven't had any relief I would highly suggest you at least try it short term. It will change your life for the better..."

Tiffmik September 2, 2015