User Reviews for Prednisone

Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS

Learn more about Prednisone.

Reviews for Prednisone to treat Psoriasis

"I have been experiencing horrible psoriasis on my feet that had me depressed then I started to also experience joint pain (in almost every joint). After a million test my rheumatologist prescribed me prednisone, and honestly after all the bad reviews I didn't want to take it but thank God after a couple months I did. My psoriasis cleared up dramatically! It's like a miracle that I hope is not short lived... If you are dealing with severe psoriasis and haven't had any relief I would highly suggest you at least try it short term. It will change your life for the better..."

Tiffmik September 2, 2015