User Reviews for Prednisone

Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS

Learn more about Prednisone.

Reviews for Prednisone to treat Lichen Planus

"I'm a 37 years old and I have had "heat rash" since I was a young child. My body is usually covered in bumps from spring to fall. I have been prescribed lotions and steroid creams which usually just helps with the itching. Since there was a warm weather I started breaking out in December and because of travel to hot places my body was covered in bumps by February. So in May I saw a new dermatologist, she did a biopsy for lichen planus and placed me on prednisone. I took a 20 day dose and within a few days the texture and size change. Also some disappeared and there was no more irritation. I've been off prednisone for 2 weeks now and I've have started to breakout and the irritation has started back."

VJen (taken for less than 1 month) July 10, 2016

"Prednisone is the only medicine that suppresses this dreadful condition. As soon as I stop taking it, the condition returns with a vengeance."

sibbie September 14, 2011