User Reviews for Prednisone to treat Allergic Rhinitis

Also known as: Rayos

Renee ยท Taken for less than 1 month August 22, 2019

“This medicine prednisone has made me feel bad from day 2. Not sleeping, nauseous, shortness of breath and feeling bad EVERYDAY. I will take a shot if I ever have to take this again. The side effects are true. It's not worth it to be on this medicine!”

Ktttttttttttttttt May 13, 2017

“DO NOT TAKE THIS. I was prescribed prednisone 5mg for 8 days, taking 8 the first day, 7 the second, 6 the third and so on. Even with being tapered off the medication I had severe withdrawal. The first few days after I felt okay, I just had a headache. Then I was so sick I could not move from bed for a full 24 hours. I was nauseous, had heart burn, an increased bpm, dizzy, and incredibly weak. It has been a few days since I started to feel bad and nothing has improved. While everyone's reaction is different, I strongly recommend you do not take this medication unless absolutely necessary.”

Learn more about Allergic Rhinitis