User Reviews for Prazosin to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia

Also known as: Minipress

Reviews for Prazosin

Lins · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 17, 2020

Minipress (prazosin): “Minipress is a wonder medication to control hypertension and help with enlarged prostate . I have great results with it”

Whatjj · Taken for less than 1 month February 9, 2016

Minipress (prazosin): “Flomax works better for BPH but this med is more tolerable for longer usage and does wonders for PTSD!”

The Mog July 14, 2014

Minipress (prazosin): “Had little effect on Benign Prostate Hyperplasia symptoms. Dosage 1mg at night.”

Anonymous November 19, 2009

Minipress (prazosin): “I am 66 and have been taking 1 mg of Minipress/prazosin per day for BPH for at least 25 years. It works well with minimal side effects. I still get up about 1x per night to urinate but the stream is reasonably strong and I can fully empty my bladder. Missing a dose for 2 or 3 days results in noticeable degradation of initiation, stream flow and complete emptying of bladder. Some years ago I tried Cardura which had more impact on the BPH symptoms, but had unacceptable side effects on potency and desire. Minipress is available as a generic and for me is a superior solution.”