User Reviews for PEG3350

1 review 117 medications
Constipation

Summary of PEG3350 reviews 6.0 3 reviews

Reviews for PEG3350

For Constipation "Have been using Miralax for years . Pharmacy first substituted a generic, then another generic and finally last week another generic that doesn't dissolve, has terrible odor and is unpalatable. Contacted Rugby, name of company on label; they verified my experience. I Asked where ingredient is sourced, was told they obtain from Gavis pharmaceuticals, and could not provide any additional information. I am really upset that I cannot obtain ingredient source information, don't have a clue who manufactured it, and find it very disconcerting that it is repackaged and distributed so many times. I fear the worst when I cannot get solid information ."

Carly (taken for 10 years or more) January 19, 2019

For Bowel Preparation "It worked fine but do not use toilet paper use the ultra soft cleansing wipes. Also some baby powder towards the end is good and even some zinc oxide for diaper rash"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 3, 2015

For Constipation "As I aged my bowel motions became increasingly difficult. The physicians I consulted recommended more water, dietary fiber, exercise, etc. but none had a lasting effect. I tried synthetic glucose derivatives - lots and lots of gas and cramps! For me dietary fiber produced too much uncontrolled gas. The osmotic agents produced too much water loss and I was warned about potential electrolyte imbalance. Finally I tried PEG3350 and Nirvana! It's convenient, tasteless, dissolves in all liquids, stable, and for me no apparent side effects. I discovered if I titrate the dose I control the nature of my bowel motion. As an OTC product it seems to be one of those rare preparations that won't put me in the hospital."

SpellsRelief March 9, 2011