User Reviews for Pentobarbital

Insomnia 10.0
Summary of Pentobarbital reviews 10.0 1 reviews

Reviews for Pentobarbital

Pastafari · Taken for less than 1 month February 7, 2020

Nembutal Sodium (pentobarbital): “Nembutal worked very well to suppress valium withdrawal. ( in doctor setting in combination with methadone for heroin withdrawal) Feels different than any drug I've ever tried and I've tried almost every drug known to man. Feels like a benzo but stronger and more physical than mental.”

noxid2008 March 19, 2011

Nembutal Sodium (pentobarbital) for Insomnia: “I have found this medicine to be very good in helping me fall asleep and wake feeling very rested. I have taken it for 30 years off and on with absolutely no problems. Generally I use it as prescribed to regulate my sleep cycle and never more than 21 days out of the month.”