User Reviews for Oxaprozin

Also known as: Daypro, Daypro Alta

Learn more about Oxaprozin.

Osteoarthritis 3 reviews 349 medications

6.8
Rheumatoid Arthritis 4 reviews 341 medications

6.2
Summary of Oxaprozin reviews 7 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Oxaprozin

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I have a difficult job where I cut meat 10 hrs a day. My hands hurt and I can't sleep at night. I have found amazing relief at work and at night when I sleep. I don't notice any side effects. I get little relief from NSAIDs and opiates but I can definitely tell the difference if I take it. this med where the opiates only mask the pain"

hrtn4crtn (taken for less than 1 month) April 13, 2014

Daypro (oxaprozin) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "Made me way too dizzy, just couldn't handle the dizziness."

Lisakze (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2013

For Osteoarthritis: "I am 25 and I feel fat, it works for me. I am 370lbs, my joints hurt. I love it, I can't get off the couch without it."

Anonymous February 21, 2012

Daypro (oxaprozin) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "It's great for the joints and does make it feel better, almost like the joints are floating on gel. The bad side of it is that it doesn't help with other pain you may have. So your only option for that is Tylenol."

Anonymous May 31, 2009

For Osteoarthritis: "I am 65 and need hip replacement. This product has done little to help my situation."

Anonymous March 8, 2009

Daypro (oxaprozin) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I have been using Daypro for 15 months for rheumatoid arthritis. I have arthritis in my wrists, neck and I need a knee replacement. Daypro has helped about 80%"

Anonymous March 4, 2009

Daypro (oxaprozin) for Osteoarthritis: "I'm 73 and need a knee replacement. While I am waiting for it I am using Daypro. It's great for me. I was having a lot of pain at night and this helps during the day as well as night. I'm not jittery or "hung over" in the morning and yet I can sleep. Great."

Prudence January 24, 2009