User Reviews for Patanase to treat Allergic Rhinitis

Patanase has an average rating of 8.2 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis. 82% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 18% reported a negative effect.

Patanase Rating Summary

8.2/10 average rating

Compare all 273 medications used in the treatment of Allergic Rhinitis.

Reviews for Patanase

Anonymous July 2, 2009

“I have had post nasal drip for almost two years. I was first diagnosed with acid reflux and put on Zegerid. I took it once a day with no results. I was tested for allergies, with minimal results, endoscopy, etc. and they couldn't figure out what the problem was. I even went to the head of a hospital in NYC for a second opinion and he said to increase the reflux medication. Still no relief. My ENT suggested Patanase and within a week, the nasal drip was gone. It is amazing, I would recommend this medicine to anyone suffering from post nasal drip. No side effects whatsoever and I am a happy person.”

Anonymous December 9, 2010

“I have suffered with chronic sinusitis for nearly 30 years. In the past 5 years I have had constant sinus headaches, pain, even vertigo due to ears feeling blocked. I have been on numerous antihistamines, steroids, decongestants, inhalers, and nasal sprays. None have ever been as effective as Patanase. (I use Patanol eye drops for eye irritations due to allergies.) I finally was seen by an allergist that did some skin testing and the results were minimal. I described my symptoms and he prescribed Patanase. Yeah. I am thrilled with the results. I will recommend this any day for someone else who maybe suffering with little or no relief.”

Anonymous August 20, 2011

“Patanase is the only medicine that helps my hay fever and helps me to function. It works fast, and clears my nose so that I can breath. Whenever I am hit with an allergy attack, or just have my nose to get stuffy or runny, I KNOW that Patanase is going to work and provide relief. I go from miserable to good-to-go within 5 minutes. The only thing negative that I have to say is about the funky taste that develops in the back of your throat after using. But it is so worth it! The taste is NOT enough to keep me from using the medicine. LOVE PATANASE. No side effects at all.”

Linda_mo1973 · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 11, 2016

“I have allergies and asthma. Patanase is the key to preventing sinus infections that I used to get two times every year like clockwork plus my asthma that gets triggered when my sinuses are bad and on Patanase, I improved dramatically. The generic version works for me for about 30 minutes and then my sinuses swell shut again. When my insurance company insisted I use it and I got a three month supply, it was a miserable three months of stuffiness, asthma attacks and here came the sinus infections again. So now I shell out $170 every three months to get the real stuff that actually works. I would rate the generic a zero if I could.”

Bmitch00772772 February 7, 2015

“I am thrilled! I have been on this med for a week for nightly nasal congestion and love the results. I can actually sleep through the night without the awful nasal congestion that I have been getting for 20 years. I have had 2 sinus surgeries, been on shots for the past 3 years, tried every sinus allergy medicine, irrigation, pillow and mattress encasements, air filtration and on and on. Now the only medicine I take is Patanase. Thank You.”

hhv_in_mem_tn · Taken for 2 to 5 years February 15, 2016

“Generic now available =CHEAP! This stuff is AMAZING! When I'm exposed to an allergen, perfume or pollen, etc., Patanase can squash it within seconds and keeps me from getting sick. It's a miracle! Since it's a nasal spray applied intranasal, it works extremely fast. While not marketed as a decongestant or specifically marketed for vasomotor rhinitis (non-allergic rhinitis), it works amazingly on both aspects! They should label it as a decongestant (it works better than pseudoephedrine & phenylephrine put together). I'd say it's as good if not better than Afrin (and doesn't come with the rebound congestion/potential addiction). Hold you head chin to chest looking down while you spray to keep it from going into your throat.”

Anonymous September 9, 2009

“Patanase caused headaches that increased daily until I had a 12-hour migraine. I quit taking it and the headaches stopped. ”

ohaaron September 26, 2009

“It changed my life.”

Anonymous January 8, 2012

“Love this med! Nothing else works to stop my nose from running all day.”

Olive Oil July 24, 2013

“I love it! I also have a deviated septum and Patanase is so helpful for that, I can breath and without the awful post nasal drip! It seems expensive.”

Anonymous September 22, 2009

“My 83 year old father used this for two days and had a very bad allergic reaction to it. Shivering uncontrolled, and coughing. I made him stop using it. ”

Learn more about Allergic Rhinitis