User Reviews for Olodaterol

Also known as: Striverdi Respimat

Olodaterol has an average rating of 5.5 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 40% reported a negative effect.

COPD
5.5
Summary of Olodaterol reviews 5.5 4 reviews

KikiM · Taken for less than 1 month November 13, 2016

Striverdi Respimat (olodaterol) for COPD: “This is the first Inhaler I have used that seems to actually help me. I can walk further and do more activities longer before feeling out of breath. I have only been using it one week, but so far I've had no side effects and all good results.”

barbaramc1 September 9, 2016

Striverdi Respimat (olodaterol) for COPD: “I was prescribed this medication to be used in conjunction with Spiriva Respimat; within twenty minutes of taking the first dose I became light headed, my face began to have a tingling sensation and my mouth went numb! I told my doctor that I refused to take the drug due to the side effects that I was experiencing - she agreed. I am obviously intolerant to the combination of drugs - Stirverdi Respimat may however prove to be beneficial to other patients.”

genie81 February 22, 2016

Striverdi Respimat (olodaterol) for COPD: “I can not breathe after using this medicine. I also have a bad cough, swelling in my ankles headache and tightness in my chest.”

Defiant1 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 19, 2016

“I have had no problem with this medicine. It is much easier to use this medicine than the other medicine I was using.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 11, 2021

Striverdi Respimat (olodaterol) for COPD: “Prior to starting this medication, peak flow was very unstable, as low as 150, and heart rate/ sats were, also fluctuating 120 hr/88 o2 to 62/96. Now, far more stable, and no side reactions.”