User Reviews for Olodaterol

Also known as: Striverdi Respimat

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Olodaterol.

COPD
3.2

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Olodaterol reviews 3.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Olodaterol

Striverdi Respimat (olodaterol) for COPD: "This is the first Inhaler I have used that seems to actually help me. I can walk further and do more activities longer before feeling out of breath. I have only been using it one week, but so far I've had no side effects and all good results."

KikiM (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Striverdi Respimat (olodaterol) for COPD: "I was prescribed this medication to be used in conjunction with Spiriva Respimat; within twenty minutes of taking the first dose I became light headed, my face began to have a tingling sensation and my mouth went numb! I told my doctor that I refused to take the drug due to the side effects that I was experiencing - she agreed. I am obviously intolerant to the combination of drugs - Stirverdi Respimat may however prove to be beneficial to other patients."

barbaramc1 September 9, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Not Listed / Other: "I have had no problem with this medicine. It is much easier to use this medicine than the other medicine I was using."

Defiant1 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 19, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Striverdi Respimat (olodaterol) for COPD: "I can not breathe after using this medicine. I also have a bad cough, swelling in my ankles headache and tightness in my chest."

genie81 February 22, 2016