User Reviews for Stiolto Respimat

COPD
6.3

Summary of Stiolto Respimat reviews 7.0 17 reviews

Reviews for Stiolto Respimat

For COPD "I can breathe again, this inhaler is the best!"

Breathless (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 1, 2018

For COPD "I have severe COPD and have tried many breathing medications through the years. This is the worst for me. The delivery system is quite complicated and requires more strength than I have. The medication dries me out and makes breathing more difficult. I will return to Anoro."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2018

For COPD, Maintenance "I went through several medicines over the past 13 years. I started with Advair which was an improvement, Then tried Breo for a year, nasty stuff, couldn't handle the powder hitting my throat. I tried a 30 day of spiriva, a lot of hassle and didn't work any different. Went back to Advair, then had an attack that lasted about 2-3 weeks, my General practioner gave me Symbicort. I stayed with that for about a year. Just got a 28 day sample of Stiolto, wow, what a difference. I thought I can actually return to the gym, but now my insurance wants me to use "generic" versions, they recommend Anoro or Utibron NioHaler, anyway these dont even fall into the catagory of Stiolto. I guess I have to entertain the insurance till they decide on the right medicine, I thought Pulmonary Specialists make those decisions."

MN (taken for less than 1 month) March 4, 2018

For COPD "been on drug for two years ,its the best for COPD"

eddyg glass (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 28, 2017

For COPD "Only been using for two days but from day one it was great! Easier breathing and moving around - especially going up stairs. Was on seratide and braltus but now only spiolto respimat. I live in uk"

Welsh lady (taken for less than 1 month) December 25, 2017

For COPD "I was diagnosed with early emphysema on 11th October 2017 (5 weeks ago). I have never used a bronchodilator previously and I find this product easy to use. I no longer wheeze when lying down and believe my breathing is easier than before."

megsy 11 November 20, 2017

For COPD, Maintenance "This has been a lifesaver for me. Used Spiriva for 2 years. Insurance would no longer cover much of its cost.. I tried to go without my medicine for several months. Thank goodness I am able to get this. It works great"

Mars0608 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 13, 2017

For COPD "Hi All, I do hope you are all breathing well or as well as can be expected. So I have now been on the Spiolto Respimat (in Australia that is what they are calling it!) since the 17th July 2017, so it's only been a little over a week. I am still unsure but many times I think it is amazing. Given I have been taking the Ventolin, Spiriva and Seretide for years now....I believe it will take some time before I can fully evaluate Spiolto's effectiveness. Could someone who is currently using Spiolto and finding it works, what reliever other than Ventolin do you use? I do wish you and yours all the very best now and in the future. And thank you so much for all your comments. I found them really useful."

Juliette011 (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2017

For COPD "After using for about 1 week, having increased SOB and rash. Reaction to inhaler anaphylactic shock and angioedema, intubated now requiring long term care"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 23, 2017

For COPD, Maintenance "I've been on this inhaler for almost a year now and continue to love it. Before starting Stiolto I was using the Symbicort and Spriva inhalers. Not only does Siolto work better for me but so much cheaper than using two inhalers!"

Southern Sue August 3, 2016

For COPD "I started taking Stiolto Respimat in Jan. 2016. For the first few months everything was great. Then I started to have memory issues and confusion. I know this contains an anticholinergic. Two years ago I stopped taking medication for an over-active bladder that contained an anticholinergic because of the very same reason. A few months later my memory was back to normal (normal for me!) and the confusion totally went away. I was hoping that since this is an inhaler and not a pill that I might have better results. Unfortunately no. After four months the confusion and forgetfulness became a real problem. I decided to stop the inhaler this morning and will ask my doctor for an alternative - without an anticholinergic."

BarbRea May 30, 2016

For COPD, Maintenance "This has changed my life. I was able to breathe better almost immediately and I love that is easy to use. It did take a few tries to get accustomed to the inhaler but now I can't imagine going back to my old ones."

Breathing Again (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2016

For COPD "Wonderful. First couple times it sorta wore off what I thought was too soon but that was my delivery that was wrong. After I got the hang of it works great. Easiest my day has been in a long time. Went to the store and didn't even carry my O2 with me and that's a big change for me because I am so Afraid not to have my 02 handy."

Goob (taken for less than 1 month) January 31, 2016

For COPD "This is my third day using it. For the last 3 years I've been using symbicort and it was no longer as effective so I was given this to try. I honestly forget I have emphysema and am so grateful for this inhaler!"

Cocoas mom (taken for less than 1 month) January 18, 2016

For COPD "Was on breo and spiriva . Tried this for 2 weeks . Ran out of breathe walking to the kitchen . went back on breo anspiriva"

ebwhittaker (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2016

For COPD "Breathing so good I forget I have copd. This medicine is amazing and easy to use. I go about my day with no fear of having breathing problems for the first time in years."

jerryc19429 (taken for less than 1 month) November 22, 2015

For COPD "A few weeks ago my physician gave me a sample of this to try since the Syymicort I had been using for more than 2 years was no longer as effective as it had been. I've been using this once a day now for about 3 weeks and have had considerable relief. It did take me a couple of days to get the hang of using this new style delivery system. It's really easy to push the delivery button before you get your mouth over the respimat properly ."

MyGramma (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2015