User Reviews for Zyprexa Zydis

Zyprexa Zydis has an average rating of 6.6 out of 10 from a total of 15 ratings on Drugs.com. 60% of those users who reviewed Zyprexa Zydis reported a positive effect, while 25% reported a negative effect.

Bipolar Disorder
8.2
Schizophrenia
4.4
Major Depressive Disorder
Summary of Zyprexa Zydis reviews 6.6 15 reviews

Reviews for Zyprexa Zydis

Lanarturo613 · Taken for less than 1 month November 28, 2020

For Schizophrenia: “Terrible medicine started taking it when I first had psychotic episode gave me akathesia didn't sleep for a week ended up in ER where they finally realized they should give me tranquilizer put me to sleep for about 6 hours next thing I know I'm being woken up and transported to psych hospital. I slept 0 hours in a week and they wake me up to transport me after a few hours, the hospital was empty with plenty of beds America health care is garbage. They should had just let me sleep as much as possible at the hospital. Absolute garbage.”

JJ · Taken for 5 to 10 years January 31, 2020

For Major Depressive Disorder: “I take it for anxiety and it helps calm me down. I prefer the Zydis. it is fast acting.”

Zyprex November 12, 2019

For Major Depressive Disorder: “Zyprexa Zydis helped a lot with anger and rage, still have episodes but less often and a shorter duration. Weight gain is a problem.”

Anonymous August 2, 2009

For Paranoid Disorder: “I had a paranoid stint and was getting no sleep. My Doctor gave me Zyprexa and it pulled me out of that state very quickly. I like to refer to it as pulling out the big guns. It had no side effects for me and I was on it a short while.”

Yogi8720 · Taken for less than 1 month March 10, 2016

For Borderline Personality Disorder: “Worst,make me feel extremely dizzy & about to pass out any time soon...I even fall off on my bathroom floor cause unable to stand still.I take it at night but the effects are still there when i wake up in the morning!”

Georgearrgh October 6, 2015

For Bipolar Disorder: “I was switched to Zyprexa Zydis about two weeks ago by my psychiatrist to help with the huge weight gain and compulsive overeating caused by regular Zyprexa. So far, my appetite has decreased significantly and I'm feeling a lot better about myself physically and emotionally.”

Anonymous April 8, 2010

For Schizoaffective Disorder: “No medication has gotten rid of all of my symptoms but Zyprexa Zydis is one of the best I've tried (and I have tried them all literally). I noticed the munchies on regular Zyprexa tabs but none on Zyprexa Zydis....I have actually lost weight. I gave it a rating of 8 because I still have symptoms of schizoaffective disorder but high enough rating to give it kudos compared to other drugs.”

kellypland69 July 7, 2010

For Bipolar Disorder: “I recently started on Zyprexa Zydis due to some problems I am having with severe nausea and vomiting. I was scared at first because I have been on Lithium for years and have no problems with it. So far (other than the drowsiness) I think this is great.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 5, 2015

For Borderline Personality Disorder: “I've Been on this medicine for about 4 months. Completely changed my life”

Default User · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 26, 2018

For Schizophrenia: “Been on 25mg of zyprexa zydis for about 4 months, it cause weight gain and akathisia for me. Hallucinations decreases but still delusional”

Asb3G January 18, 2011

For Asperger Syndrome: “My asperger syndrome is many times better now because of zyprexa.”

drew88 March 18, 2008

For Bipolar Disorder: “My doctor gave me this medication to take to stabilize my mood... it worked wonders for me!”

Standingfirm February 23, 2009

For Schizophrenia: “So far after 3 weeks this medication is assisting my son to gain clarity, stop hearing voices and it has helped to ensure that he gets the medicines into his system. ”

Anonymous January 30, 2012

For Schizoaffective Disorder: “I love it! Makes me feel human again. My only side effect is sleepiness.”

Anonymous November 21, 2011

For Bipolar Disorder: “Works well but puts on tons of weight.”

Anonymous October 5, 2011

For Schizoaffective Disorder: “I had a bad experience with Zyprexa. It made me very drowsy and I gained a lot of weight. May be good for someone else. I did not find it helpful in my situation.”

Nicholasfromnc November 23, 2013

For Schizophrenia: “Good for emergency situations. Versatile, quick acting, wish it came in 10mg tabs.”

Anonymous August 27, 2008

For Bipolar Disorder: “I haven't been taking this for very long but it works well for me. I have problems with paranoia and this medicine helps me to steer clear. I would have no problems recommending it to anyone.”

i didnt want a nickname November 5, 2016

For Schizoaffective Disorder: “It worked very well and even boosted my mood. That is, until I had a seizure. The doctors presumed it was caused by this medication”

Anonymous August 7, 2009

For Schizophrenia: “I like it that it dissolves in your mouth just like M&M's, but I don't like the tranquilization of this medication.”

justin4939 · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 27, 2015

For Schizophrenia: “Made me dizzy.”

robert kelvin December 3, 2009

For Bipolar Disorder: “Zydis is very good, it's the best for my brothers.”

Eggio · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 19, 2017

For Bipolar Disorder: “They would give it to me every day for mania and I then I developed an allergy to it and it gives you very bad mood swings”