User Reviews for Zyprexa Zydis

Learn more about Zyprexa Zydis.

Asperger Syndrome 1 reviews 4 medications

7.2
Schizoaffective Disorder 3 reviews 28 medications

Summary of Zyprexa Zydis reviews 15 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Zyprexa Zydis

For Borderline Personality Disorder "Worst,make me feel extremely dizzy & about to pass out any time soon...I even fall off on my bathroom floor cause unable to stand still.I take it at night but the effects are still there when i wake up in the morning!"

Yogi8720 (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2016

For Bipolar Disorder "I was switched to Zyprexa Zydis about two weeks ago by my psychiatrist to help with the huge weight gain and compulsive overeating caused by regular Zyprexa. So far, my appetite has decreased significantly and I'm feeling a lot better about myself physically and emotionally."

Georgearrgh October 6, 2015

For Schizophrenia "Made me dizzy."

justin4939 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 27, 2015

For Borderline Personality Disorder "I've Been on this medicine for about 4 months. Completely changed my life"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 5, 2015

For Schizophrenia "Good for emergency situations. Versatile, quick acting, wish it came in 10mg tabs."

Nicholasfromnc November 23, 2013

For Schizoaffective Disorder "I love it! Makes me feel human again. My only side effect is sleepiness."

Anonymous January 30, 2012

For Bipolar Disorder "Works well but puts on tons of weight."

Anonymous November 21, 2011

For Schizoaffective Disorder "I had a bad experience with Zyprexa. It made me very drowsy and I gained a lot of weight. May be good for someone else. I did not find it helpful in my situation."

Anonymous October 5, 2011

For Asperger Syndrome "My asperger syndrome is many times better now because of zyprexa."

Asb3G January 18, 2011

For Bipolar Disorder "I recently started on Zyprexa Zydis due to some problems I am having with severe nausea and vomiting. I was scared at first because I have been on Lithium for years and have no problems with it. So far (other than the drowsiness) I think this is great."

kellypland69 July 7, 2010

For Schizoaffective Disorder "No medication has gotten rid of all of my symptoms but Zyprexa Zydis is one of the best I've tried (and I have tried them all literally). I noticed the munchies on regular Zyprexa tabs but none on Zyprexa Zydis....I have actually lost weight. I gave it a rating of 8 because I still have symptoms of schizoaffective disorder but high enough rating to give it kudos compared to other drugs."

Anonymous April 8, 2010

For Bipolar Disorder "Zydis is very good, it's the best for my brothers."

robert kelvin December 3, 2009

For Schizophrenia "I like it that it dissolves in your mouth just like M&M's, but I don't like the tranquilization of this medication."

Anonymous August 7, 2009

For Paranoid Disorder "I had a paranoid stint and was getting no sleep. My Doctor gave me Zyprexa and it pulled me out of that state very quickly. I like to refer to it as pulling out the big guns. It had no side effects for me and I was on it a short while."

Anonymous August 2, 2009

For Schizophrenia "So far after 3 weeks this medication is assisting my son to gain clarity, stop hearing voices and it has helped to ensure that he gets the medicines into his system. "

Standingfirm February 23, 2009

For Bipolar Disorder "I haven't been taking this for very long but it works well for me. I have problems with paranoia and this medicine helps me to steer clear. I would have no problems recommending it to anyone."

Anonymous August 27, 2008

For Bipolar Disorder "My doctor gave me this medication to take to stabilize my mood... it worked wonders for me!"

drew88 March 18, 2008