Zyprexa Zydis Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine) is a member of the atypical antipsychotics drug class and is commonly used for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Major Depressive Disorder and others.
Zyprexa Zydis Prices
This Zyprexa Zydis price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Zyprexa Zydis oral tablet, disintegrating 5 mg is around $423 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Zyprexa Zydis is available, see olanzapine prices.
Oral Tablet, Disintegrating
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Zyprexa Zydis Coupons and Rebates
Zyprexa Zydis offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Zyprexa Zydis
Provider: Lilly Cares Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- Must be under 65 years of age
- Puerto Rico & US Virgin Island residents are not eligible
- Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine) Tablet; Orally Disintegrating
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine)
More about Zyprexa Zydis (olanzapine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics