User Reviews for Systane Ultra

Dry Eye Disease 2 reviews 123 medications

Summary of Systane Ultra reviews 2 reviews 1.0

Reviews for Systane Ultra

For Dry Eye Disease "I was advised to use the Systane Ultra by my optom, but the irritiation it caused and splitting and crusting of the skin around my eyes has been unbearable. The skin around my eyes is itchy and crusty and splitting at the corners. My vision is blurred and worse for using it. It will take a few days to settle down it seems but I wont be using it again!"

Matty S October 17, 2016

For Dry Eye Disease "Opthomologist stated that my mother's vision was good for her age; she prescribed this medicine for dry eyes (she never complained about her eyes) but l went along with what the Doctor said. After a fews weeks now it's been about two years.. into that time frame and henceforth l noticed the redness and creamy like substance in eye.. I thought it was normal the nurse use to say pink eye.. I said are you sure the tip is not touching her Iris? making her eye red. To this day it still does the same thing l have yet to relay to the Dr. I just thought when she does her eye exam she would notice. So l too now believe there are side effects with use and prolonged use. I will let you know."

Pisces19 (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 10, 2016

For Eye Redness "My ophthalmologist recommended Systane for dry eyes, so I tried them out. Though the compound does lubricate reasonably well, it is so viscous that it tends to cause burring for awhile before the eyes start clearing up. Hence, the only time I can use them without being forced to deal with that nuisance effect is before I go to sleep. Any other recommendations?"

CPA Close-Work Type Guy... (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 21, 2015

For Eye Redness "Spent over 2 years trying to find eye drops that I did not have a negative reaction to and at last these drops did the job without pain or redness."

K R (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 22, 2015

More about Systane Ultra (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)

Other formulations