User Reviews for Oasis Tears

Learn more about Oasis Tears.

Dry Eye Disease 1 reviews 124 medications

Reviews for Oasis Tears

For Dry Eye Disease "I have been using it for a month and my eyes are a mess. I just thought maybe I had really bad allergies all of a sudden and that my eyesight was starting to go bad due to age. Then on top of the watering and blurriness, my eyes started burning and I finally put two and two together. I will stop using it immediately and hopefully there is no permanent damage."

MonkeysMommy (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 24, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Eye Redness "The drops worked okay but I started to notice joint pain in my hands and legs. My legs have an almost a restless legs feeling. I stopped the drops for a few days and everything went away. Started the drops again yesterday and woke up right back with the pains and tingling. I'm supposed to use the drops 4x a day. I have no clue why the drops would cause these affects but wanted to share in case someone else might have the same problem."

cryan314 February 16, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

More about Oasis Tears (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)

Other brands: Systane, Artificial Tears, Systane Balance, Refresh, ... +44 more