User Reviews for Lacrisert

Learn more about Lacrisert.

Dry Eye Disease 2 reviews 121 medications

8.5
Summary of Lacrisert reviews 2 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Lacrisert

For Dry Eye Disease "I used Lacriserts for years and found them to be the best solution for dry eyes. Then they went off the market in early spring and couldn't find them anywhere. When they became available again I could only wear them for 3-4 hours a day without irritation. I am wondering if the formulation changed when they were unavailable."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 13, 2016

For Dry Eye Disease "I can't hold a computer job without Lacriserts. For anyone with dry eyes or dry eye disease, these are God-send."

Anonymous August 2, 2016

For Eye Redness "I have tried everything to help with my dry eyes...Lacriserts have helped me so much! I was putting eye drops in my eyes 100 times a day and they still were so painful and dry. I had light sensitivity and terrible pain. After using these I hardly ever have to use eye drops anymore. My light sensitivity is gone and I feel about 90% better and more normal. I do find that towards the end of the day I may have to remove them because they get a little globby and can smear my vision, but a small trade off for feeling so much better."

avidinternet (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 18, 2016

For Eye Redness "My eyes are painful if I open them too quickly. Sometimes even when just blinking, they stick closed. The Lacriserts are a God send. The only major drawback (well, minor in relation to the benefits) is that I have to remove the inserts within 10 hours or they become like a glue and actually add to the pain. But during the 10 hours it's like a miracle!"

e.kl (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 15, 2014

For Eye Redness "I make no tears. If it were not for this insert, I would have been put on the disabled list over 10 years ago. This medicine is safe and wonderful. I love it and thank God every day for it. If not for this medication, I would never be able to leave my house because without it my eyes hurt terribly"

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) November 6, 2013