User Reviews for Hypotears

Learn more about Hypotears.

Reviews for Hypotears

For Eye Redness "I agreed 100% with " GrandmaMickey69" about how she feels 'cause of the discontinuation of this miracle eye drops"'hypo tears" It's a disgrace for myself"

lokkis October 18, 2015

For Eye Redness "Hypo Tears are the ONLY eyedrops that relieve my dry eyes. I have used this brand for 30 years. I hope they are never discontinued or reformulated, as they are the only ones that WORK for me. I have tried every other eyedrop on the market, including Restasis, and none of them relieve the dryness, and many if not most, actually make it worse."

Natasha Ashley (taken for 10 years or more) December 10, 2014

For Eye Redness "I've used HypoTears for many, many years, always with strong approval by optometrists and my now-retired ophthalmologist. I'm crushed to learn that it is no long available. I have long counted on it for my eye comfort, and now I have to find something else that I like."

GrandmaMickey69 (taken for 10 years or more) November 9, 2014

More about Hypotears (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)