User Reviews for Pamelor (Page 2)

Pamelor has an average rating of 4.9 out of 10 from a total of 12 ratings on Drugs.com. 63% of those users who reviewed Pamelor reported a positive effect, while 29% reported a negative effect.

Depression
4.4
Vulvodynia
10.0
Summary of Pamelor reviews 4.9 12 reviews

Reviews for Pamelor

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 19, 2012

For Pain: “Although it helped with the headaches associated with a concussion it caused major itching and hives.”

Anonymous · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 28, 2013

For Migraine Prevention: “I took this medicine for migraine and nerve pain. I had to stop taking because it caused very bad cotton mouth and constipation.”

Anonymous May 20, 2010

For Migraine Prevention: “Headache free for over 6 months now! Mild to moderate urinary retention. Mild to moderate dry mouth. Take in morning.”

Kay · Taken for less than 1 month July 5, 2018

For Depression: “After taking pamelor for one week I had to stop. I had horrible nightmares that stopped after I stopped that medicine. I still shake thinking about the nightmares”

Missy514 · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 22, 2012

For Neuralgia: “Really good and old prescription medicine. Helped my neuralgia a great deal with NO side effects.”

Anonymous January 27, 2012

For Vulvodynia: “It totally resolved my vulvar pain and I also made me more patient and less irritable with my children. ”

Anonymous January 18, 2009

For Smoking Cessation: “I smoked for 7 years. I took this medicine and stopped smoking cold turkey and haven't thought of it since.”

Anonymous December 17, 2011

For Tinnitus: “I have been taking it for 30 days and no change in ringing is noticed.”

joshuab1984 · Taken for less than 1 month February 24, 2019

For Depression: “Gave me bad indigestion and nightmares !!!”

Anonymous September 22, 2009

For Pain: “It helps me. ”

Anonymous June 3, 2010

For Smoking Cessation: “Stopped smoking 6 days ago without the anxiety I usually get while trying to quit.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 5, 2012

For Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome: “This has helped reduce the severity of my attacks. They are still incapacitating, but the vomiting is not as severe. Unfortunately, it has not affected the amount of attacks I get.”