User Reviews for Conceptrol
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
|Birth Control||2 reviews||314 medications|
|Summary of Conceptrol reviews||9.0||2 reviews|
Reviews for Conceptrol
For Birth Control "Use with my girl all the time works like any other birth control just use another after every hour"
Fast 5.0 February 9, 2017
0 users found this comment helpful.
For Birth Control "This was and is still a nightmare contraceptive. Bought this and used with my boyfriend. Used 3 in one night. We both had side effects. We are exclusive if not. ..I would have thought I caught something. Felt good after using but 2 hours later the excess is flowing out & leaves me feeling slightly irritated. I wash again but still feel a persistent irritation. Day 2. he had a weird sensation while peeing. Both of us have itchy genitals and it only gets worse from there. I almost feel like a yeast infection. My anal region itches.my vaginal area feels dry but it isn't. It's just highly irritated. I've used raw yogurt, acidophilus pulls and so feel irritated. Never using this again. It's day 4 and these symptoms are still annoying"
mooi April 29, 2015
6 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about
Drugs.com Health Center
- Birth Control Options
- Birth Control Pills
- Hormonal Birth Control (Non-Pill Options)
- Non-hormonal Birth Control
- Permanent Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Birth Control Pills - Benefits vs Risks & Side Effects
- Birth Control Pills - Periods
- Birth Control Pills and Breakthrough Bleeding
- Missed taking your birth control pill?
- Antibiotics and Birth Control Pill Interactions
- Birth Control Medications and Alcohol
- Grapefruit and Birth Control Pills: Your Questions Answered