User Reviews for Macrodantin

Learn more about Macrodantin.

Reviews for Macrodantin to treat Bladder Infection

"Just caused the worst side effect to my lungs after using this over a year. Where is the GP or specialist that must have warned me against these symptoms or kept me recorded in progress with this medication. Accordingly to my lung specialist this medicine is poison to the human body."

Elsa White October 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I was given this medicine to take for seven days, four times a day. Within the first day or so of taking it I was suffering with a feeling of acid stomach, nausea, complete lack of appetite."

Tyson16 (taken for less than 1 month) September 23, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I have been on this medication for 4 days now for ongoing bladder infection, only side effect so far is that I feel very nervy in the mornings until I get enough food into me to counteract it. Also went out last night and had one glass of wine and my whole face, neck and chest went bright red for at least half an hour and felt very hot."

gglu March 3, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This medicine changed my life. I used to get urinary tract infections during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after sex all the time, until a doctor prescribed put me on this daily. Never have a urinary tract infection again while on it. No side effects for me, just pain free pee."

Mother of six July 17, 2011