User Reviews for Nerlynx

Breast Cancer, Adjuvant

Summary of Nerlynx reviews 7.0 4 reviews

Reviews for Nerlynx

For Breast Cancer, Adjuvant "The jury is still out for me on this new adjuvant treatment. I finished Herceptin and Perjeta on June 28th and started Nerlynx July 7. The first 24 hours were manageable with diarrhea but we’ve been off to the races since then. 12-15 times a day in the restroom. I’m taking the prescription strength Imodium per the directions but I see many here take it every two hours. I’m calling the oncologist today to ask if I can take it that frequently because if not, I will have to stop taking Nerlynx. It is disrupting my life and the nausea and belching aren’t helping either."

Tinaspirits (taken for less than 1 month) July 15, 2018

For Breast Cancer, Adjuvant "(2/11/18 Sunday), I'm still on the 2 every 2 hours and becoming more ecstatically distant from the bosses place. With an average of 4-6 times blessing my presences of the thinking room(bathroom) -in 2-3days I will try to cut back on the Loperamide to,two capsules every 4hrs.In my opinion: Chemo, radiation and surgery on your breast are hard.The diarrhea can be managed.Just don't do like me and not want to bother the oncologist on the weekend.I got lucky and wasn't dehydrated.Make sure to seek help if you are frequenting the stink room more than your doctor says.Good luck!I will continue and finish the many base coats of polish called breast cancer until I finish with my high shine gel top coat,to lock it up and continue defying life while being pretty.☆"

Queen K (taken for less than 1 month) February 11, 2018

For Breast Cancer, Adjuvant "☆♡PART 2 neratinib review♡☆ -(1/30/18 Tuesday) Finally made it to the Oncologist office with a more than sanitary gas station bathroom stop. My husband had to check me in as I run to the closest bathroom. After 2-3 varying knocks start. I had the receptionist escort me to a hidden one. The nurse had to ask me questions through the door. I was ok enough to have blood drown. The doctor was concerned about dehydration. I spent about 1 1/2 hours in the bathroom after about 10 minutes, I would get a break for about 7-9 minutes. - We were all in shock as I wasn't dehydrated! A lil malnutrition and almost 3 pound weight loss. -My oncologist started a new schedule of Loperamide. 2 capsules every 2 hours. -the first day was a little improvement. About 18 visit to what I started to call home (bathroom) (1/31/18 Wednesday) -(Thursday 2/1/18) Finally some relief. Down to about 12 a day with the new schedule of Loperamide. Still not comfortable leaving the house."

Queen K February 11, 2018

For Breast Cancer, Adjuvant "I have taken nerlynx (Neratinib) for 1 week. Today, the 7th day, I'm going back to the Imodium every 6 hrs. Within the first 8 hours my stomach was cramping, diarrhea and nauseous. After the 3 day of diarrhea more than 15 times a day, my oncologist increased the Imodium to every 2 hours. I'm still tired but have high hopes in continuing for the full 12 months."

queen_k0302 February 2, 2018