User Reviews for Nadolol to treat Supraventricular Tachycardia

Also known as: Corgard

Reviews for Nadolol

Dana_astana December 21, 2017

Corgard (nadolol): “I live in /kazakhstan and I have been using gorgard for 8 years. I have a disease called Catecholaminergic Ventricular tachycardia (CPVT). And corgard is really works. It has lowest side effects. Unfortunatelly it isn't registered in our country. I have to buy it in Russia and the other countries. Thanks for distributors. But as a wish, it would be great to register corgard in our country.”

Quando62 · Taken for 10 years or more July 23, 2017

“Have had SVT episodes for over 35 years. IN 1998 my BP jumped up suddenly, so I was prescribed 20mg Nadolol. Worked great on lowering my BP. I have been in the ER several times over the years with SVT attacks, had to have my heart reset a couple times. When the racing kicks in, I can bring it back down with two or three 40mg tablets and avoid the hospital. Helps anxiety and headaches for me as well. Have been on other BP meds that did nothing, but Nadolol is a special med with my body...”

JB930 August 8, 2009

“I have had palpitations for 18 years - it affected my life so badly that I eventually became agoraphobic for several years. I could do very little in the way of activity without having episodes. I was started out at 20mg a day and gradually work my way up to 80mg, but the 80mg caused me problems. So I settled in at 40mg a day for many years until a few years ago. I for some reason was having increased episodes in longer durations - at one point having continuous palpitations for 5 hours straight. Not for the faint of heart. I ended up increasing my dosage to 60mg a day with no problems. 40mg and then 12 hours later 20mg. It seems to help and has also lessened the impact of those beats that feel like your heart is jumping out of your chest.”

philb007 November 26, 2008

Corgard (nadolol): “I have been using Corgard for many years and my resting heart rate, which without the medicine is over 100 but with it is a steady 60-65. Plus I have AF (Atrial Fibrillation)and this has lessened the frequency and length of attacks.”

Learn more about Supraventricular Tachycardia

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)