User Reviews for Elocon

Learn more about Elocon.

Elocon Rating Summary

9.8/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 172 medications used in the treatment of Eczema.

Reviews for Elocon to treat Eczema

"I've had eczema ALL my life and I was starting to think nothing's working from Hydrocortisone creams all the way to natural aloe Vera but my new doctor prescribed this and I've never looked better! The flare ups are under control and my skin is almost clear"

Minnie099 March 28, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I've had awful eczema for as long as I can remember, which has been completely debilitating when at it's worst. When I was referred to the dermatologist I was given everything under the sun to try and combat the worsening skin condition. Finally, after months I was given elocon and now I can't go a day without it, absolute skin MIRACLE. Please ask for this cream first when seeing a doctor, after hunting for something like this for years I couldn't imagine my life without the stuff!!"

sophieggeorge February 13, 2017

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I have been using the Elocon lotion everytime when eczema was there, it cured. Just speechless and I'm thankful I got the Elocon lotion for the first time when I suffered eczema since I have tried everything out there and done a lot of researches, but it seems Elocon did the job impressively well. Got my life back. Ps. #1 cure Elocon"

ThankYouElocon February 11, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"My daughter is 21 now, but when she was about 1 or 2 years old, she was prescribed elocon and it permanently stopped her eczema in a few days. I was trying to remember the name of this prescription to recommend, and it just came to me out of the blue. I am so glad I remembered the name; I'm hoping it helps."

patexiss (taken for less than 1 month) January 21, 2016

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"My 5yr old daughter had a nasty flare-up that travelled from under her arm to half way down her inner forearm. Wasted money at Chemist buying OTC creams for a month that did nothing. Seeing her in pain & itching was awful, so went back to Drs & were prescribed Elocon-UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Cleared completely in 36hrs & has never come back-this was 7yrs ago!"

katlac January 9, 2016

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Took my son to the allergist for testing, but he couldn't due to raised bumps on back so he prescribed elocon, I got the generic solution that comes in a squeeze dropper. I apply about 6 drops to affected area followed by cruel lotion which is good for replacing ceramides and hydration. I started late evening by the following morning I saw big improvement, by day 3 my son was a new person. Very satisfied so far hope he doesn't relapse"

motherEarth3 June 16, 2015

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I have suffered from eczema on and off for many years, recently I had a massive reaction on my face which resulted in severe eczema all over my face and neck. I had very sore red patches and very red burning patches. I felt rock bottom and after seeing a dermatologist she gave me Elocon. She gave me confidence that in 4 days my eczema would be completely cleared. I put it on at night and it stung just a little for the first night, 3 days later it had all cleared and my skin super smooth. This is a fab ointment and would certainly give a 10 out of 10 review."

Caz Nic April 2, 2015

29 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I was getting angry itchy red patches on my cheeks that went scaly and looked awful. Mindful of the need to be very cautious with such a steroid medication on the face I used the thinnest tiniest amount just on the red areas. I applied it first late evening. When I got up in the morning I was astonished and delighted to see a 90% improvement, redness virtually gone and no itching. This stuff is potent and highly effective. 24 - 36 hours should be enough to completely solve my issue. Very happy."

LondonTrader (taken for less than 1 month) October 17, 2014

46 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This cream is awesome, my daughters arms look beautiful. I used it twice a day for about 3 days and her arms cleared up."

mstiff (taken for less than 1 month) July 27, 2014

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I'm 21 and I have had eczema since I was a baby, however it has only been within the last three years that my skin has really suffered. I got very low after trying countless creams. I had light therapy which to me I found pointless as it only made me burn, which made me scratch more. I have eczema all over my body, literally everywhere so you can imagine, as fellow sufferers, how painful and uncomfortable this is. I started using Elocon a few days ago and I must say the improvement is phenomenal. I really would recommend this as my skin is almost clear! So pleased with the results so far!"

Rachel.guy January 14, 2014

48 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"This ointment is very effective. It has cleared up all of my breakouts from eczema. However, it concerns me that someone in an earlier post mentioned that they apply this medication to their face. Please DO NOT do this as Elocon is a steroid that can thin the skin. Its so strong, you only need to apply it to the affected area. Its not meant to be used like a face cream. The skin on your face is already so much thinner and more sensitive when than the skin on your arms and legs."

ClearSkinChoice November 12, 2013

60 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"My daughter has eczema, when using Elocon she stops scratching instantly. LOVE IT. Also I use pure Vaseline, also she bathes with Dove unscented sensitive soap and she rarely breakouts. Try it."

Anonymous July 11, 2012

49 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Suffered all my life from eczema and Elocon is by far the most effective ointment I have used."

Anonymous February 24, 2012

32 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I love Elocon. I'm 28 years old and have been through tubes and tubes of cortisone creams, Benadryl ointments, oatmeal cures and the like. Elocon has been the only cream that works for my eczema. I get terrible rashes that flare up inside of my arms, legs, neck and belly. They come seasonally and when I'm most stressed. I use Elocon after I realize I'm scratching uncontrollably and within a couple of days, the scratching ends and the swelling subsides. My eczema flares and bleeds on the same day so when I apply Elocon for the first day it burns for a few seconds as I'm rubbing it into my wounds. The following day, my rashes have healed and never look as painful as the first day. *Only use 14 days on and 14 days off if you need it like I do!"

Evibeth December 21, 2011

39 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Virtually instant relief from itching-lasts for up to six weeks.(small area about size of a match head) behind knee."

Anonymous November 22, 2011

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I have used Elocon for over 20 years and have not seen any sign of side effects. In addition, I use a small amount around the eyes and have very little wrinkles to report. This stuff is amazing. Please note - there are warnings about using this product on your face. My face does not react to the cream and I only use it once a week. "

Steve- OO September 8, 2011

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Good medicine"

Desmond Ayim-Aboagye January 23, 2011

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I have tried many treatments for my eczema and this, and its generic form, have been the best. I get dry skin, redness, and cracking between my fingers, at the wrist and sometimes on the lower arm. One treatment at night and by morning the redness is gone, irritation gone, and after the 2nd day of treatment, no signs or symptoms of the eczema."

Anonymous March 3, 2010

31 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I used to have rashes that swelled and bled. In 5 minutes the irritation and swelling was gone."

Jack-E24 May 20, 2009