User Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack to treat Neuralgia

Reviews for MethylPREDNISolone Dose Pack

"I have taken this medicine twice in my life. 5 years ago for Bursitis in my hip. Worked like a charm. Pain and misery gone! It takes a day or 2 to get used to medicine. I have a very sensitive system and can't take a lot of pills. Now 5 years later, taking it for pudendal nerve pain and its working on that. I'm on day 5. Doctors have tried me on Amitriptyline, Gabapentin, and then asked me to try Lyrica and Cymbalta. I asked my Uro-Gyne to try this med and she said it wouldn't help me. So I asked pain management Doctor to try this and he said "NO one has given you this yet?" Acting shocked and then wrote script immediately. Amitriptyline made me feel like I was having a full blown heart attack, so that was a no go after 1 pill. Gabapentin puts you on planet Pluto and just feels like a band aid thats not actually trying to heal at all. Said NO way to Lyrica and Cymbalta. I think methylprednisolone has been a god send. Really helping nerve/inflammation and still feeling like myself."

blue-sky (taken for less than 1 month) April 28, 2019

"Awful Awful stuff, sent me into severe psychosis for two weeks, constant anxiety and panic attacks, visual and auditory hallucinations.. Practically ruined my life!!"

Gen (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2019