User Reviews for Adhansia XR

ADHD
8.5

Professional Staff · Taken for 1 to 2 years May 12, 2021

For ADHD: “Adhansia was a game changer when I first took it. My psychiatrist gave me the adhd test he has given me for a couple years and saw a dramatic improvement after about 3 months. I took this for 1 year, eventually at the max dose. unfortunately, it stopped working eventually and I built up a tolerance. I work during the day and go to law school at night, so need a drug that has a long lasting solution for pretty moderate to severe ADHD. The plus side is this drug gave me no side effects as others have. I took this with Armodafinil. Today, my doctor and I made the decision to switch from this drug to Mydayis. Too bad it stopped working, it was a game changer for awhile. Worth a try, though. Also, use the coupon with insurance, because your insurance will likely not cover it at first.”

Mich · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 7, 2021

For ADHD: “Excellent for a long lasting solution.”