User Reviews for Methadose to treat Pain

Methadose has an average rating of 8.8 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 91% of those users who reviewed Methadose reported a positive effect, while 9% reported a negative effect.

Methadose Rating Summary

8.8/10 average rating

Compare all 1431 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Brian Smith · Taken for 10 years or more November 13, 2019

“I was referred to the methadone clinic 4 weeks after a brutal surgery because my attending doctor refused to give me a refill of percocet 10 mg. Instead he sent me there while my face, head and jaw was bolted together and wired shut for pain management, what I did not know was that I was walking into a death trap. They started me out on 40 mg. Which put me on a dose of pain medication higher than all pain medication and stronger than heroin and the worst part is you can't take it as needed you have to take it all at once so your body has no choice but to get used that dose and have to go up and now 12 years later and I still can't get off this drug. It is my worst nightmare and all the people at those clinics do is want you to go up and up it's the government supplying people with an addiction that you can't get rid of and they are making billions at other people's miseries and laughing to the bank.”

YoungPAIN April 8, 2012

“This is the VERY best pain medicine I have tried. I had so many issues finding a doc to help with my pain and they never gave enough to totally control the pain so I was constantly going out finding supplements to add to my scripted pain medicines. Ever since methadone I have needed nothing except some morphine for breakthrough pain. ”

sdalabama June 20, 2011

“I have had sacral joint and nerve pain since 2000. I started taking Lortab and when those didn't work, oxy's. I finally managed to get off those by taking 5-10 Lortabs a day. I was a slave to the bottle, every hour or two. It was awful. Now I take 1-2 methadones in the morning and I am fine till the next day, about 80% of the time. Occasionally I have to take a 5mg one 1 hr before bed, but all in all it has been a relief.”

Multiple Sclerosis Pain February 20, 2009

“I have found the use of this medication actually life saving. Methadose (Methadone) has greatly improved my quality of life. The single factor that I dislike about this medication is all the very negative perception that people have of those who use Methadose. It seems that everyone thinks that I am a recovering junky.”

Anonymous April 18, 2008

“I had never heard of methadone used as pain medication before! But it works. My Doctor gave it to me because my HMO decided to take the pain medication (Fentanyl patches) out of there formulary. I had been on it for 4 years (150 mcg per 72 hours). Methadone has done well so far. ”

dont worry about it January 19, 2010

“I take methadone tablets at 10 milligrams once 3 times a day for severe chronic leg and nerve pain and it gives me all day relief. It makes you a little drowsy but at night time there is nothing better to help you fall asleep easier. All I have to say is thank goodness for it.. because I've tried it all from Percocets to Oxy's from Lyrica and Opana and this really works.”

stargate123sg1 August 30, 2009

“Methadone is a life saver! I am a 42 yr old woman who has experienced severe migraines/head bangers since I was 15. My life was miserable. I could not function as a normal person. I could not laugh, stretch, yawn, or anything that made blood rush to my head. The pain only lasted for 3-5 minutes, but made life difficult. I have tried all kinds of medicines, OTC drugs and even Vicodin. About a year ago, I saw a doctor who ask me to try methadone as a preventative regimen. Well, after being on it for awhile, my life changed! I can laugh, scream, yawn, and even stretch without suffering consequences. I will be on methadone as long my doctor says I can't take it anymore! This is one miracle drug!”

Tdogg June 20, 2011

“I have been taking methadone HCL 10 mg tablets for 10 years for chronic pain. I love this medication greatly and yes it's a lifesaver for sure. I had been on everything from Ultram to Oxy 80. I can tell you that this medication blows them all away. I started out on 3 a day for 8 years and in the last 2 years I have been on 4 a day. My pain is managed to about 96%. It seems to take a really long time for immunity to set in. This is the best pain medicine on the market. ”

myqueendom July 1, 2009

“I have used several types of pains medications before and never had the actual 10 to 12 hour relief that they promised as I have found with Methadose/Methadone. Long lasting relief and completely affordable for anyone paying cash for their prescriptions.”

JOHN LA MAR May 25, 2010

“After trying percocet and time released morphine for chronic back pain, methadone was the only pain reliever that lasted for any length of time, but now my pain management clinic closed in 4/14/2010 and I'm trying to find a pain clinic(doctor) that is not afraid to prescribe methadone.”

tammcf March 8, 2011

“Methadone is a very good pain reliever. I use it for nerve pain and tinosinovitis and haven't found anything better. Unfortunately, I changed from a doctor to a clinic and my new practitioner lowered my dose by 20 mg per day, which put me back to not using my hands very much. ”

cshellsart March 31, 2009

“Excellent at times for preventing pain rather than removing pain that's already occurring. Has helped me regain parts of my life again, like walking.”