User Reviews for Dolophine

Learn more about Dolophine.

Opiate Withdrawal 5 reviews 11 medications

9.8
Chronic Pain 5 reviews 108 medications

Pain 11 reviews 1101 medications

8.8
Summary of Dolophine reviews 21 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Dolophine

For Pain "Retired age 46 on medical disability stage 3 heart condition. After several years of not working I had issues with back pain. I asked my M.D.for help, I received "OXYCONTIN" very costly $1400 for 30 day's dosage with up with time. So cost would become a issue but the problem with Oxycontin is that it effect's all phase's of your life in a negative way. I decided to go to a "Pain Management Clinic" There I found hordes of people there, long waiting times (4 to 5 hrs) & people who could barely walk. I did receive Methadone & it worked well. My issue now is that I want to reduce dosage in conjunction with Medical Marijuana & a TEN's Unit.They say I can't(Ohio Dispensaries Not Set-up until 2018)By the way it's not the same Pain Management Clinic."

BAD TIMES IN OHIO (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 29, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I've been on 60 mg/day for the last 17 years after I developed multiple neuropathy issues in my extremities after chemotherapy treatment. I've tried EVERYTHING else on the market that I can legally try. Methadone is the ONLY thing that works and doesn't get me high as a kite or knock me out. I will warn anyone that this medication is Very dangerous as far as CNS depression goes for the first two weeks of use. I was nodding off all over the place! The great thing is that this goes away after the first few weeks. After the initial period, I have noticed very few side effects. The ones that I have are the usual constipation that all narcotics produce. This medication will lower testosterone levels after long term use. (Longer than a year.)"

Adam1234567 July 3, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "This Medication gave me my life back , after being on most every type of other opioid medication and I mean everyONE. I have many minor/Major health problems related to chronic pain, neuropathy and arthritis, barely able to walk, within three months of intense Physical Therapy and 30mg Q12hrs (once morning , once before bed) , I have been able to work, walk with a limp but w/o a cane, no ups and downs like the Fentanyl Patches I had Rx'd for a year, Roxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone IR and ER, and many more opioids, that seemed to give the euphoria that of course most people would become either physicaly dependent or develop an addiction disorder which I suffered from both . After I spoke with my Dr. I was able to get on Methadone."

Life Saver, for Pain Condition (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 8, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "From 1989-1984 was A very heavy herion addict. I got into a methadone program. This is important I was started on 80mg went up 150mg. For a few months then ended up in mental health hospital was hallucinating not sleeping for two weeks. The private clinic I was going had a dispensing nurse stealing my dose. The police came to take me home I was so parinoid I was checked for coke and meth and methadone. NOTHING in my system. Not even methadone. My current Doctor saved my life. Came to mental Heath started me on 80mgs. Was out after a week. 20 years it has saved my life. I'm 60 in May 2016 have a 20 year old daughter she NO withdrawal at birth. Normal for over 20 years."

Linmari (taken for 10 years or more) April 25, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I had tried many, if not Every pain med known to man. Hardware in my neck du to osteomyelitis. Excruciating nerve pain & damage due to Diabetes and Venous Insufficiency, COPD, Etc....Etc... Like I mentioned I've tried everything and the Methadone seemed to Help without the side effects. I was on over 100 mgs for quite a while which is why anything I tried for break-through pain was blocked by the methadone. I had spoken to my pain specialist about it and I am taking a giant southbound leap to half of what I've been taking for 2-weeks and see what happens and yes, I am "TERRIFIED". Wish me luck and I let you know about me endeavors Thanx B.T."

B.T. March 24, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "I'm currently 27 years old, and my first opiate I tried and fell in love with was Hydrocodone. I got addicted almost instantly, I was on it for a total of 2.5 years, dosing 100mg daily. Then I got into Oxycodone, from 2 reasons, tolerance and potency, used Oxy for 3 years, using 180mg daily. Then I went on to Diamorphine, using it for 1.5 years. That's 7 total years of heavy Narcotic use. My withdrawal almost killed me from dehydration, stayed in the hospital for 3 days, until I got discharged to go to the Methadone clinic by the RN. My insurance doesn't cover Rehab, so Methadone was my only option. I can say this proudly, that Methadone saved my life. From chasing the pills just to 'feel good' to having a beautiful wife and family."

Benzopiates619 (taken for 2 to 5 years) January 10, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Is very good for chronic pain without very much side effects. Very effective."

BRINO (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 17, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Gave me my life back. The first thing I take in the morning and the last thing I take in the evening."

Anonymous March 2, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Taking this medication lets me have a little bit of the life I had before my body became full of arthritis, it has been a God send."

sherribee January 30, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I have been on so many other pain meds that made me sick and yes it was the one Dr who cared about someones pain that help prescribed it to me. Methadone is great because its the 1st thing I take and the last thing I take in a day so I can have life without so much pain."

Tonya63 April 27, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "I had a bad accident in May 2007 and the doctors put me on roxicodone. My life started to fall apart if I didn't have my meds, couldn't function . Missed a lot of work. Outings with my kids, etc. In 2008 I decided to get help so got on methadone and since then being in treatment I have gained so much of my life back. I can function now. I go do things with my kids and I am able to have a normal life again. Like it used to be before my accident. If you ever have a situation like this you need to try this."

Brucie39 January 29, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "Was on methadone for 4 years, worked well."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 23, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "I've been on methadone maintenance now for nearly three years. It truly saved my life. I am now back to being a productive member of society and believe it to be a gift. I have absolutely no desire to use opiates any longer."

Anonymous August 8, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Methadone is my lifesaver. I have had back pain associated with nerve damage. Degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, bursitis and some other minor/major problems here and there. I was taking ten to twelve Percocets a day. I heard about clinics that give doses of methadone daily. I went and now I'm happy to get my methadone daily. I take nothing else and couldn't be happier. Methadone works the best for pain and its long-acting and I take it for opiate addiction as well. I'm on 50 mg and it just works great."

SmurfyKeck45 September 26, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Used lots of non steriodal drugs, to fight back and leg pain. None of them seemed to work anymore. Doctor put me on Dolophine 20 mg 3x a day. It gave me my life back. I was at the point that I could not get out of bed in the morning."

svamosy1 July 20, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I have been taking methadone for about a year now. I was on Oxycontin for way to long and although the transition was a bit difficult but I made it through. I take between 3 and 5 10mg tabs a day and I do have relief from chronic back pain but I do feel as if I need more as it keeps feeling as if it gets less and less effective. Might have to up the dosage. "

Anonymous April 20, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I have been on methadone for 5 years with no side effects and excellent pain relief. I take 30mgs 4 times a day"

leo59 March 9, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I have been on this medicine for 3 years for pain relief for many problems. I take 10mg 3 times a day and I would suggest nothing else. I have been on other narcotics that have done nothing for me and got me all jazzed. This medicine does nothing like that. Methadone keeps you level headed and does not have any side effects."

carrietony35 February 9, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Complete pain relief at 10mg four times a day and able to function better than when on other opioids."

TayBur2 June 24, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "Methadone is a God send for people who need it for pain. "

Anonymous June 17, 2008

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "This has been the best pain medication I have found to relieve my back and neck pain. It has been the hardest to get prescribed. I do not understand why other then the stigma it has for the maintenance use for herion addicts. Unlike other pain medicines it does not get me high and it last more then a day and I can can get by on less then ten mg a day."

Anonymous June 11, 2008