User Reviews for Dolophine to treat Pain

Dolophine has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Pain. 100% of those users who reviewed Dolophine reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Dolophine Rating Summary

9.2/10 average rating

Compare all 1431 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

BAD TIMES IN OHIO · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 29, 2017

“Retired age 46 on medical disability stage 3 heart condition. After several years of not working I had issues with back pain. I asked my M.D.for help, I received "OXYCONTIN" very costly $1400 for 30 day's dosage with up with time. So cost would become a issue but the problem with Oxycontin is that it effect's all phase's of your life in a negative way. I decided to go to a "Pain Management Clinic" There I found hordes of people there, long waiting times (4 to 5 hrs) & people who could barely walk. I did receive Methadone & it worked well. My issue now is that I want to reduce dosage in conjunction with Medical Marijuana & a TEN's Unit.They say I can't(Ohio Dispensaries Not Set-up until 2018)By the way it's not the same Pain Management Clinic.”

Life Saver, for Pain Condition · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 8, 2016

“This Medication gave me my life back , after being on most every type of other opioid medication and I mean everyONE. I have many minor/Major health problems related to chronic pain, neuropathy and arthritis, barely able to walk, within three months of intense Physical Therapy and 30mg Q12hrs (once morning , once before bed) , I have been able to work, walk with a limp but w/o a cane, no ups and downs like the Fentanyl Patches I had Rx'd for a year, Roxycodone, hydromorphone, oxymorphone IR and ER, and many more opioids, that seemed to give the euphoria that of course most people would become either physicaly dependent or develop an addiction disorder which I suffered from both . After I spoke with my Dr. I was able to get on Methadone.”

B.T. March 24, 2016

“I had tried many, if not Every pain med known to man. Hardware in my neck du to osteomyelitis. Excruciating nerve pain & damage due to Diabetes and Venous Insufficiency, COPD, Etc....Etc... Like I mentioned I've tried everything and the Methadone seemed to Help without the side effects. I was on over 100 mgs for quite a while which is why anything I tried for break-through pain was blocked by the methadone. I had spoken to my pain specialist about it and I am taking a giant southbound leap to half of what I've been taking for 2-weeks and see what happens and yes, I am "TERRIFIED". Wish me luck and I let you know about me endeavors Thanx B.T.”

Anonymous June 11, 2008

“This has been the best pain medication I have found to relieve my back and neck pain. It has been the hardest to get prescribed. I do not understand why other then the stigma it has for the maintenance use for herion addicts. Unlike other pain medicines it does not get me high and it last more then a day and I can can get by on less then ten mg a day.”

carrietony35 February 9, 2009

“I have been on this medicine for 3 years for pain relief for many problems. I take 10mg 3 times a day and I would suggest nothing else. I have been on other narcotics that have done nothing for me and got me all jazzed. This medicine does nothing like that. Methadone keeps you level headed and does not have any side effects.”

SmurfyKeck45 September 26, 2010

“Methadone is my lifesaver. I have had back pain associated with nerve damage. Degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, bursitis and some other minor/major problems here and there. I was taking ten to twelve Percocets a day. I heard about clinics that give doses of methadone daily. I went and now I'm happy to get my methadone daily. I take nothing else and couldn't be happier. Methadone works the best for pain and its long-acting and I take it for opiate addiction as well. I'm on 50 mg and it just works great.”

svamosy1 July 20, 2009

“Used lots of non steriodal drugs, to fight back and leg pain. None of them seemed to work anymore. Doctor put me on Dolophine 20 mg 3x a day. It gave me my life back. I was at the point that I could not get out of bed in the morning.”

Anonymous April 20, 2009

“I have been taking methadone for about a year now. I was on Oxycontin for way to long and although the transition was a bit difficult but I made it through. I take between 3 and 5 10mg tabs a day and I do have relief from chronic back pain but I do feel as if I need more as it keeps feeling as if it gets less and less effective. Might have to up the dosage. ”

Anonymous June 17, 2008

“Methadone is a God send for people who need it for pain. ”

TayBur2 June 24, 2008

“Complete pain relief at 10mg four times a day and able to function better than when on other opioids.”

leo59 March 9, 2009

“I have been on methadone for 5 years with no side effects and excellent pain relief. I take 30mgs 4 times a day”