User Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Learn more about Methadone Diskets.

Chronic Pain 7 reviews 108 medications

9.7
Pain 4 reviews 1123 medications

9.5
Opiate Withdrawal 17 reviews 11 medications

9.2
Summary of Methadone Diskets reviews 28 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Methadone Diskets

For Opiate Withdrawal "I had a bad injury years ago resulting in a rather large prescription for hydrocodine. So I was like awesome a legal script. Little did I know just how quickly I could become dependent. Soon it was oxy, roxy, morphine, luckily no needles. Then it was all my free time, money, payday advances, check cashing, pure misery to just feel normal and not ill, I'm sure many have been through it. I had heard about a clinic close by and it took away all the daily stress, and saved me probably 1000s of dollars. Hours of time, and supervised help. It was my choice. I'm at 160 mg so it will be a while before I'm completely free, but the progress I've made already is unbelievable I've even told my parents. Best choice ever."

Kc33 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 11, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I've had chronic pain due to a Whipple Procedure/Surgery. I had basically half of my digestive system removed. 60% of stomach & Pancreas. Removed Gall bladder. 5 other surgeries done since 1996. Removed around 11-12 feet small intestine all together. 2 feet large intestine. Serious chronic pain. I've been in the very best pain clinics in Boston, Ma. Lucky that I was there or I wouldn't have survived. This medication is in my opinion the very best if taken correctly. Take at the same time. It works well long term. I would love for someone to read this and take the plunge. Instead of me having to suffer around 12 years. My quality of life is an experience that I was convinced I would never have. You must have the correct Doctor. You WILL B Happy"

Quick Cement. June 7, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "I took Methadone for 2 years for back pain. I never use it for Herion addiction. After I stopped using it ( which was 3 years ago) I still can not be medicated with any of the other opiates, or any type of tranq, not even cold medicine All my DR could say was, I've got a lot of patients like you. What the heck does the mean, that I'm on my own? Next time I have surgery I guess I drink a fifth of whiskey and bite the bullet? Does anyone a medicine that can help reverse this,"

kdsss3 March 8, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "It's helped me from my dependence and it really works well to stave off withdrawal. The negatives outweigh the positives for me. This drug has caused me to gain a lot of weight mostly from fluid retention. It's very hard to come off you have to taper very slowly like a mg a week or you'll feel like crap. If you don't have insurance you have to pay $400 a month where I live this is going to a methadone clinic. This drug also cuts off your sex drive I used to be a very sexual person now I have little to no desire for sex anymore. If you're on a high dose on most days you'll feel out of it and very sleepy so it's important that you tell your doctor/nurse the truth about your dose you don't want to be on too high nor too low of a dose."

Christmith (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 5, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "Methadone saved my life. It's that simple to say. Not to mention, Methadone Diskets is BY FAR the best form of Methadone, made by Roxanne Pharmacuticals pill imprint 54 883. I was a heavy Narcotics user for just about 10 years. Hydrocodone for 2 years, 100mg daily, Oxycodone for 4 years, 160mg daily, Heroin for 2 years, 1g daily. I hit rock bottom and my withdrawal nearly killed me from dehydration. Got sent to the ER, then from there got sent to a Methadone clinic. Ever since I got on Methadone, I feel like a normal person again. Great job, the most amazing and beautiful wife, and the most amazing and beautiful baby boy and baby girl. Thank you Methadone for giving me my life back!"

Methadone40mgWAFERS (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 2, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "I was doing any and all narcotics that I could get my hands on now I'm taking 100mg of methadone a day. I honestly think it saved my life. I know its saved my marriage."

mikeslady79 (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 18, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "It made me be able to function in society like I used to be able to before I got addicted to lorecet. I have more confidence now. I find that 115mg a day fits me. Everyone is different though. I can sleep good through the night also."

jessboo1984 (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 27, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Ok, I was dependent on pain pills, and other illegal narcotics. The other pain pills were working pretty good, to be honest, but they caused euphoria, and when it causes euphoria, you chase that euphoria, and I would run out of my script WAY to early, and had to go out in the streets for more pain pills or other illegal narcotics. I discussed this with my doctor, he put me on 40mg of methadone, 2x a day, and I finally got my life back on track. You feel good everyday on methadone, without raising your dose, like other pain pills. I can honestly say, methadone DEF. saved my life. Thank you Methadone for saving me, my family, and my faith. Methadone is def. a life saver!"

Methacodone (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 25, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Methadone is a lifesaver. It gives me that freedom to get through the day with the pain that I have. It is better than any other pain killer out there hands down. I dont have to worry about do I need More or cravings like other pain killers."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 16, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "Starting methadone was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I look much healthier, and on top of all that I got an excellent job. Now I don't have to worry about being sick, methadone is amazing!"

Methacodone November 29, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Great for Pain but Never Stop taking it without being Dosed down slowly"

Greg WV September 18, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "The absolute best formula, with NMDA Receptor Antagonist Properties for Pain such as severe chronic pain management, For a Severe case of RSD/CRPS My dose was 3 1/2 Diskettes twice daily..dissolve in water, my RSD/CRPS was going into remission thanks to the proper dosing. My feeling is they took away the diskettes to re-capitalize by doing away with this tablet and charging more for a 5 - 10 mg tablets."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) June 26, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "Starting the methadone treatment was the best thing for me it saved my life turned my life around for the better just when I thought I was at the end of the rope that I just wanted to die. Someone told me about the methadone I tried it and it worked. "

Detroit's Finest (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 15, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "I like this medication because you can only take one dose and it will last you the entire day as for other medications that you have to take every 4 to 6 hours. It definitely takes away the pain."

Hunter030 January 20, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "This medication changed my life entirely for the better. I am now able to live as a normal, productive citizen."

Patient730 (taken for 10 years or more) August 27, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "I've been taking Methadone disks for 5 yrs after a long battle with pain that lead to illicit use of injectables. This has saved my life, family and health. I have absolutely zero cravings nor desire to return to my previous lifestyle."

BL4Sfemer August 15, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "I have been on methadone diskettes for heroin addiction for 12 years. Seems like a long time? Not really. This program has kept me from relapsing and enabled me to work and function without cravings or pain. If I have to stay on this program forever that's okay with me. I love having my life and family back."

redfire1369 August 7, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "If I hadn't made the decision to begin methadone, I don't know where I would be. It wasn't an easy choice at all, but now I am so glad I did it. Its literally saved my life, my relationships and my future!"

Omaof2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 30, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Chronic Pain "Only thing that really helped my pain."

Anonymous December 11, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "Methadone Maintenance Therapy, or MMT quite literally saved my life. Yes, there are side effects such as weight gain, low testosterone levels and excess sweating or flushing. But now I am back in college majoring in Psychology with a minor in Neuroscience. I had been treated inpatient at one of the best hospitals in the country. They used Methadone initially to get me over withdrawal symptoms along with other medicines such as clonazepam and clonidine. Sadly I eventually relapsed and it eventually took MMT to help me get back on track. I hope to use what I know about addiction to help others. It's not perfect but MMT saved me and my relationships with my family. MMT should only be used as a last resort, it is not an "easy way out"."

drummersrule February 8, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"Usage has changed my life for the better 100%. If dosage is correct there is no "HIGH" at all. I have been dosed with methadone daily for 10 years and haven't relapsed or for that matter even thought about going back to that lifestyle. GOOD LUCK WITH THE MEDICATION. "

7599 November 4, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain "I have Lupus and Sciatica and have tried every pain medicine that is available. Methadone has changed my life. I am able to do way more than lay in the bed all day in pain. I am not pain free, but it is tolerable for once and that is a huge blessing!"

Anonymous February 26, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "choosing methadone for me was an awful idea. If you are just orally taking opiates then you can detox ur self. Turning to methadone for opiate addiction is a mistake! Its detox is way worse! then prescribed or unprescribed pain medication! I was taking up to 10 Hydrocodone 1000 mg pills a day. then switched to 25 mg of methadone,i thought it was great until i decided i did not want to be on either!"

ashlae February 17, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "Methadone is a life saver. I would have died without it."

Anonymous January 1, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Opiate Withdrawal "I have been on a Methadone maintenance program since May 12 and it has helped me so much! It took my withdrawals away the first day and has kept me from having cravings to the prescription pain medication that I was dependant on. Methadone is a lifesaver!"

Drugfreelove July 9, 2009