User Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Methadone Diskets has an average rating of 9.4 out of 10 from a total of 32 ratings on Drugs.com. 97% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Opiate Withdrawal
9.3
Chronic Pain
9.6
Pain
Summary of Methadone Diskets reviews 9.4 32 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more July 19, 2021

For Chronic Pain: “The best pain reliever I've ever took for severe Intractable Nerve Pain, caused by CRPS/RSD ! Never one side effect ! I highly recommend this for the use of severe chronic Intractable nerve pain !”

Anonymous April 19, 2020

For Chronic Pain: “I was born with marfan syndrome which is very rare and affects bones joints have scoliosis a hospital in Lexington ky advised I get a metal rod put in my back to keep mg spine from worsening as I got older this was at 13 yr old, my spine was almost 40 degrees curvature. Pain never stopped and as I got older not only my back but knees feet ankles constant pain it just got worse I have used every pain medication made but methadone 10 to 1 is the best pain medicine out there it literally has helped me so so much”

Leeci July 30, 2018

For Opiate Withdrawal: “Methadone absolutely saved my life. I know 15 years is a long time to be on a medication but without it I would be without a doubt dead. I lost my best friend in the whole world to me to heroin as well as my husband I am now a mom I work a full-time job I go to work every day. I have my own home I might not have everything everyone would want but I have everything I need and so do my children. Without the methadone I would have nothing so this drug has done miracles for my life and anyone with opiate addiction that can’t seem to find another way out I highly highly recommend it!”

Methacodone · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 25, 2015

For Chronic Pain: “Ok, I was dependent on pain pills, and other illegal narcotics. The other pain pills were working pretty good, to be honest, but they caused euphoria, and when it causes euphoria, you chase that euphoria, and I would run out of my script WAY to early, and had to go out in the streets for more pain pills or other illegal narcotics. I discussed this with my doctor, he put me on 40mg of methadone, 2x a day, and I finally got my life back on track. You feel good everyday on methadone, without raising your dose, like other pain pills. I can honestly say, methadone DEF. saved my life. Thank you Methadone for saving me, my family, and my faith. Methadone is def. a life saver!”

Anonymous · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 16, 2015

For Chronic Pain: “Methadone is a lifesaver. It gives me that freedom to get through the day with the pain that I have. It is better than any other pain killer out there hands down. I dont have to worry about do I need More or cravings like other pain killers.”

Methadone40mgWAFERS · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 2, 2016

For Opiate Withdrawal: “Methadone saved my life. It's that simple to say. Not to mention, Methadone Diskets is BY FAR the best form of Methadone, made by Roxanne Pharmacuticals pill imprint 54 883. I was a heavy Narcotics user for just about 10 years. Hydrocodone for 2 years, 100mg daily, Oxycodone for 4 years, 160mg daily, Heroin for 2 years, 1g daily. I hit rock bottom and my withdrawal nearly killed me from dehydration. Got sent to the ER, then from there got sent to a Methadone clinic. Ever since I got on Methadone, I feel like a normal person again. Great job, the most amazing and beautiful wife, and the most amazing and beautiful baby boy and baby girl. Thank you Methadone for giving me my life back!”

Quick Cement. June 7, 2017

For Chronic Pain: “I've had chronic pain due to a Whipple Procedure/Surgery. I had basically half of my digestive system removed. 60% of stomach & Pancreas. Removed Gall bladder. 5 other surgeries done since 1996. Removed around 11-12 feet small intestine all together. 2 feet large intestine. Serious chronic pain. I've been in the very best pain clinics in Boston, Ma. Lucky that I was there or I wouldn't have survived. This medication is in my opinion the very best if taken correctly. Take at the same time. It works well long term. I would love for someone to read this and take the plunge. Instead of me having to suffer around 12 years. My quality of life is an experience that I was convinced I would never have. You must have the correct Doctor. You WILL B Happy”

redfire1369 August 7, 2013

For Opiate Withdrawal: “I have been on methadone diskettes for heroin addiction for 12 years. Seems like a long time? Not really. This program has kept me from relapsing and enabled me to work and function without cravings or pain. If I have to stay on this program forever that's okay with me. I love having my life and family back.”

Toni-a May 16, 2008

For Pain: “I was tried on numerous medications for my chronic pain. When I took my first dose of methadone, I was "nearly" pain free for half the day and the dose doesn't need to be increased as often as it did on other drugs such as Oxycontin. For break through pain I only need an anti-inflammatory or another mild narcotic such as Percocet, and only rarely. I think this is a great drug for pain!”

Methacodone November 29, 2014

For Opiate Withdrawal: “Starting methadone was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I look much healthier, and on top of all that I got an excellent job. Now I don't have to worry about being sick, methadone is amazing!”

Bill?RSD October 30, 2008

For Pain: “I have been challenged with pain management as a result of acute reflex sympathetic dystrophy for 5 years now. Last year I had a spinal cord stimulator implanted and it is working wonders. Thank You Boston Scientific Neuromodulation. Ive weaned off the need for Fentanyl and Oxycodone and now manage the pain very well with methadone. Its long acting actions are outstanding, and it doesnt leave me feeling high as so many of the other opiates do. Overall an excellent choice by me pain docs!”

Christmith · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 5, 2016

For Opiate Withdrawal: “It's helped me from my dependence and it really works well to stave off withdrawal. The negatives outweigh the positives for me. This drug has caused me to gain a lot of weight mostly from fluid retention. It's very hard to come off you have to taper very slowly like a mg a week or you'll feel like crap. If you don't have insurance you have to pay $400 a month where I live this is going to a methadone clinic. This drug also cuts off your sex drive I used to be a very sexual person now I have little to no desire for sex anymore. If you're on a high dose on most days you'll feel out of it and very sleepy so it's important that you tell your doctor/nurse the truth about your dose you don't want to be on too high nor too low of a dose.”

Omaof2 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 30, 2013

For Opiate Withdrawal: “If I hadn't made the decision to begin methadone, I don't know where I would be. It wasn't an easy choice at all, but now I am so glad I did it. Its literally saved my life, my relationships and my future!”

Kc33 · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 11, 2017

For Opiate Withdrawal: “I had a bad injury years ago resulting in a rather large prescription for hydrocodine. So I was like awesome a legal script. Little did I know just how quickly I could become dependent. Soon it was oxy, roxy, morphine, luckily no needles. Then it was all my free time, money, payday advances, check cashing, pure misery to just feel normal and not ill, I'm sure many have been through it. I had heard about a clinic close by and it took away all the daily stress, and saved me probably 1000s of dollars. Hours of time, and supervised help. It was my choice. I'm at 160 mg so it will be a while before I'm completely free, but the progress I've made already is unbelievable I've even told my parents. Best choice ever.”

BL4Sfemer August 15, 2013

For Opiate Withdrawal: “I've been taking Methadone disks for 5 yrs after a long battle with pain that lead to illicit use of injectables. This has saved my life, family and health. I have absolutely zero cravings nor desire to return to my previous lifestyle.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more June 26, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “The absolute best formula, with NMDA Receptor Antagonist Properties for Pain such as severe chronic pain management, For a Severe case of RSD/CRPS My dose was 3 1/2 Diskettes twice daily..dissolve in water, my RSD/CRPS was going into remission thanks to the proper dosing. My feeling is they took away the diskettes to re-capitalize by doing away with this tablet and charging more for a 5 - 10 mg tablets.”

Detroit's Finest · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 15, 2014

For Opiate Withdrawal: “Starting the methadone treatment was the best thing for me it saved my life turned my life around for the better just when I thought I was at the end of the rope that I just wanted to die. Someone told me about the methadone I tried it and it worked. ”

ashlae February 17, 2010

For Opiate Withdrawal: “choosing methadone for me was an awful idea. If you are just orally taking opiates then you can detox ur self. Turning to methadone for opiate addiction is a mistake! Its detox is way worse! then prescribed or unprescribed pain medication! I was taking up to 10 Hydrocodone 1000 mg pills a day. then switched to 25 mg of methadone,i thought it was great until i decided i did not want to be on either!”

Drugfreelove July 9, 2009

For Opiate Withdrawal: “I have been on a Methadone maintenance program since May 12 and it has helped me so much! It took my withdrawals away the first day and has kept me from having cravings to the prescription pain medication that I was dependant on. Methadone is a lifesaver!”

kdsss3 March 8, 2017

For Opiate Withdrawal: “I took Methadone for 2 years for back pain. I never use it for Herion addiction. After I stopped using it ( which was 3 years ago) I still can not be medicated with any of the other opiates, or any type of tranq, not even cold medicine All my DR could say was, I've got a lot of patients like you. What the heck does the mean, that I'm on my own? Next time I have surgery I guess I drink a fifth of whiskey and bite the bullet? Does anyone a medicine that can help reverse this,”

drummersrule February 8, 2012

For Opiate Withdrawal: “Methadone Maintenance Therapy, or MMT quite literally saved my life. Yes, there are side effects such as weight gain, low testosterone levels and excess sweating or flushing. But now I am back in college majoring in Psychology with a minor in Neuroscience. I had been treated inpatient at one of the best hospitals in the country. They used Methadone initially to get me over withdrawal symptoms along with other medicines such as clonazepam and clonidine. Sadly I eventually relapsed and it eventually took MMT to help me get back on track. I hope to use what I know about addiction to help others. It's not perfect but MMT saved me and my relationships with my family. MMT should only be used as a last resort, it is not an "easy way out".”

Anonymous February 26, 2011

For Pain: “I have Lupus and Sciatica and have tried every pain medicine that is available. Methadone has changed my life. I am able to do way more than lay in the bed all day in pain. I am not pain free, but it is tolerable for once and that is a huge blessing!”

NicoleR · Taken for less than 1 month November 24, 2017

For Chronic Pain: “Best decision I have ever made. Been on 40 mgs for about a week and a half and I already feel better, don't even want the other drugs I was doing, pretty much anything short of a needle. I have more energy and I am already starting to feel like myself again. Just my experience, I know everyone is different. I give 8 out of 10 effectiveness.”

jessboo1984 · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 27, 2015

For Opiate Withdrawal: “It made me be able to function in society like I used to be able to before I got addicted to lorecet. I have more confidence now. I find that 115mg a day fits me. Everyone is different though. I can sleep good through the night also.”

7599 November 4, 2011

“Usage has changed my life for the better 100%. If dosage is correct there is no "HIGH" at all. I have been dosed with methadone daily for 10 years and haven't relapsed or for that matter even thought about going back to that lifestyle. GOOD LUCK WITH THE MEDICATION. ”

Greg WV September 18, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “Great for Pain but Never Stop taking it without being Dosed down slowly”

Hunter030 January 20, 2014

For Chronic Pain: “I like this medication because you can only take one dose and it will last you the entire day as for other medications that you have to take every 4 to 6 hours. It definitely takes away the pain.”

Anonymous December 11, 2012

For Chronic Pain: “Only thing that really helped my pain.”