User Reviews for Methadone Diskets to treat Opiate Withdrawal

Methadone Diskets has an average rating of 9.3 out of 10 from a total of 16 ratings for the treatment of Opiate Withdrawal. 94% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Methadone Diskets Rating Summary

9.3/10 average rating

Compare all 9 medications used in the treatment of Opiate Withdrawal.

Reviews for Methadone Diskets

Methadone40mgWAFERS · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 2, 2016

“Methadone saved my life. It's that simple to say. Not to mention, Methadone Diskets is BY FAR the best form of Methadone, made by Roxanne Pharmacuticals pill imprint 54 883. I was a heavy Narcotics user for just about 10 years. Hydrocodone for 2 years, 100mg daily, Oxycodone for 4 years, 160mg daily, Heroin for 2 years, 1g daily. I hit rock bottom and my withdrawal nearly killed me from dehydration. Got sent to the ER, then from there got sent to a Methadone clinic. Ever since I got on Methadone, I feel like a normal person again. Great job, the most amazing and beautiful wife, and the most amazing and beautiful baby boy and baby girl. Thank you Methadone for giving me my life back!”

Leeci July 30, 2018

“Methadone absolutely saved my life. I know 15 years is a long time to be on a medication but without it I would be without a doubt dead. I lost my best friend in the whole world to me to heroin as well as my husband I am now a mom I work a full-time job I go to work every day. I have my own home I might not have everything everyone would want but I have everything I need and so do my children. Without the methadone I would have nothing so this drug has done miracles for my life and anyone with opiate addiction that can’t seem to find another way out I highly highly recommend it!”

redfire1369 August 7, 2013

“I have been on methadone diskettes for heroin addiction for 12 years. Seems like a long time? Not really. This program has kept me from relapsing and enabled me to work and function without cravings or pain. If I have to stay on this program forever that's okay with me. I love having my life and family back.”

Methacodone November 29, 2014

“Starting methadone was definitely one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. I look much healthier, and on top of all that I got an excellent job. Now I don't have to worry about being sick, methadone is amazing!”

Christmith · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 5, 2016

“It's helped me from my dependence and it really works well to stave off withdrawal. The negatives outweigh the positives for me. This drug has caused me to gain a lot of weight mostly from fluid retention. It's very hard to come off you have to taper very slowly like a mg a week or you'll feel like crap. If you don't have insurance you have to pay $400 a month where I live this is going to a methadone clinic. This drug also cuts off your sex drive I used to be a very sexual person now I have little to no desire for sex anymore. If you're on a high dose on most days you'll feel out of it and very sleepy so it's important that you tell your doctor/nurse the truth about your dose you don't want to be on too high nor too low of a dose.”

Omaof2 · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 30, 2013

“If I hadn't made the decision to begin methadone, I don't know where I would be. It wasn't an easy choice at all, but now I am so glad I did it. Its literally saved my life, my relationships and my future!”

Kc33 · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 11, 2017

“I had a bad injury years ago resulting in a rather large prescription for hydrocodine. So I was like awesome a legal script. Little did I know just how quickly I could become dependent. Soon it was oxy, roxy, morphine, luckily no needles. Then it was all my free time, money, payday advances, check cashing, pure misery to just feel normal and not ill, I'm sure many have been through it. I had heard about a clinic close by and it took away all the daily stress, and saved me probably 1000s of dollars. Hours of time, and supervised help. It was my choice. I'm at 160 mg so it will be a while before I'm completely free, but the progress I've made already is unbelievable I've even told my parents. Best choice ever.”

BL4Sfemer August 15, 2013

“I've been taking Methadone disks for 5 yrs after a long battle with pain that lead to illicit use of injectables. This has saved my life, family and health. I have absolutely zero cravings nor desire to return to my previous lifestyle.”

Detroit's Finest · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 15, 2014

“Starting the methadone treatment was the best thing for me it saved my life turned my life around for the better just when I thought I was at the end of the rope that I just wanted to die. Someone told me about the methadone I tried it and it worked. ”

ashlae February 17, 2010

“choosing methadone for me was an awful idea. If you are just orally taking opiates then you can detox ur self. Turning to methadone for opiate addiction is a mistake! Its detox is way worse! then prescribed or unprescribed pain medication! I was taking up to 10 Hydrocodone 1000 mg pills a day. then switched to 25 mg of methadone,i thought it was great until i decided i did not want to be on either!”

Drugfreelove July 9, 2009

“I have been on a Methadone maintenance program since May 12 and it has helped me so much! It took my withdrawals away the first day and has kept me from having cravings to the prescription pain medication that I was dependant on. Methadone is a lifesaver!”

kdsss3 March 8, 2017

“I took Methadone for 2 years for back pain. I never use it for Herion addiction. After I stopped using it ( which was 3 years ago) I still can not be medicated with any of the other opiates, or any type of tranq, not even cold medicine All my DR could say was, I've got a lot of patients like you. What the heck does the mean, that I'm on my own? Next time I have surgery I guess I drink a fifth of whiskey and bite the bullet? Does anyone a medicine that can help reverse this,”

drummersrule February 8, 2012

“Methadone Maintenance Therapy, or MMT quite literally saved my life. Yes, there are side effects such as weight gain, low testosterone levels and excess sweating or flushing. But now I am back in college majoring in Psychology with a minor in Neuroscience. I had been treated inpatient at one of the best hospitals in the country. They used Methadone initially to get me over withdrawal symptoms along with other medicines such as clonazepam and clonidine. Sadly I eventually relapsed and it eventually took MMT to help me get back on track. I hope to use what I know about addiction to help others. It's not perfect but MMT saved me and my relationships with my family. MMT should only be used as a last resort, it is not an "easy way out".”

jessboo1984 · Taken for 2 to 5 years April 27, 2015

“It made me be able to function in society like I used to be able to before I got addicted to lorecet. I have more confidence now. I find that 115mg a day fits me. Everyone is different though. I can sleep good through the night also.”

mikeslady79 · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 18, 2015

“I was doing any and all narcotics that I could get my hands on now I'm taking 100mg of methadone a day. I honestly think it saved my life. I know its saved my marriage.”

Patient730 · Taken for 10 years or more August 27, 2013

“This medication changed my life entirely for the better. I am now able to live as a normal, productive citizen.”

Anonymous January 1, 2010

“Methadone is a life saver. I would have died without it.”

kris12 March 8, 2009

“Excellent for opiate withdrawals.”

Learn more about Opiate Withdrawal