User Reviews for Magnesium salicylate to treat Pain

Also known as: MST, Nuprin Backache, Bayer Select Backache Pain Formula, Doans Pills Extra Strength, DeWitt's Pain Reliever Doan's Pills Novasal

Magnesium salicylate Rating Summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1464 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Magnesium salicylate

Mary August 2, 2020

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate): “Suffered a small fractured upper back in April by running my vacuum. It has now healed but I still have occasional back pain., Tried many over the counter meds with no help. Searched out Doans. Took my first 2 Saturday at 1 p.m.,, pain gone by 7 p.m. Took 2 more. Woke up today no pain. Took 2 more at 9 a.m., so far no pain. I think I found the answer to the pain problem.”

Max · Taken for less than 1 month July 23, 2020

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate): “I had months of back and leg pain. I went to physical therapy for weeks, it didn't help much. Finally I tried Doans Pills and THEY HELPED A LOT!!! At least for the first few days...”

Snugabug · Taken for less than 1 month July 21, 2020

“I had a injury back in 2010 lower back took medicine from the doctor thinking it would help, but the pain kept coming back and didn’t know what I did when it happen. Now years down the road it comes and goes when it wants. Now today in July 2020 had the same pain again and I said dang it I need something to help with the pain so my boyfriend told me about this doans Pills and I said ok let me try it and omg I feel so much better after about 45 minutes the. Again I was sitting down watching tv ..... I got up for a moment and I was able to stand up straight and not leaning over like an old person would I was able to straight and it felt so good. Thank you Doans now I know what to do happy camper here”

Rufus June 12, 2020

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate): “Tried Doans Pills because tylenol and aleve just didn’t help my sacroiliac pain. The pain has been mild and ongoing for a year since a fall last January and has been manageable with ice and heat packs. But I am on my feet more through the day now since switching jobs and the pain had become unbearable...took two Doan’s and the pain was gone, I literally almost cried, thought I would need to have injections to get rid of the pain. This is definitely my new go to pain medication”

Rhoda · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 16, 2019

Doan's Pills (magnesium salicylate): “Bad back and herniated discs problems and nothing helps relieve it but doans. I've tried prescription drugs for years and other otc stuff. I gave these a try and they work. They do give me heart burn but I can chew tums.”

Judy · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 1, 2019

“I've had back pain ever since catching a bigger person fall. I've tried everything Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Advil, generics. I never thought to buy 24 caplet of anything based on the freq I had to use them. After years of living with it I just got used to feeling back pain, that it's always there, and just have to deal with it for the rest of my life until I used Extra Strength Doan's. Within half hour my back pain was completely gone for me. The reason I'm on this website because I was looking to see how it works because I was in complete shock that it did and ran into stories similar to mine. I don't know how but it worked for me!”

Buck · Taken for less than 1 month May 27, 2019

“I am 76 years old and for the last several years I get lower back pain from exertion, I've been to chiropractors and tried prescription muscle relaxers, nothing really helped. Just this week and out of desperation I tried Doan's pills. Within a couple of hours the pain had eased up quite a bit and within 6 hours or so had nearly gone away, first relief I've had for a long time. I got these at WalMart, $5.49 for 24 pills, next time I'm there I'll stock up. Buck”

Big R · Taken for less than 1 month August 4, 2018

“Best back pain medicine I have ever used! I wish I had tried years ago.”

Chronic back pain March 21, 2018

Doan's Pills (magnesium salicylate): “Not worth the dollars I spent on it. It just feels like overpriced aspirin. It doesn't do anything.”

Shawn February 25, 2018

“I suddenly found myself suffering from sciatica. It was very debilitating and missed 3 days of work. I was prescribed muscle relaxers and a steroid pack. Regular painkillers did nothing for it and wore off after a couple hours. Doan's pills was the only otc drug that worked and allowed me at least 6 hours of sleep. I had no side effects and fully endorse Doan's pills as a great otc pain killer.”

DustyMarie January 22, 2018

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate): “Right side of back from waist area so painful can't hardly move. Had high hopes, since Doan's extra strength was a different ingredient from Tylenol or Advil. It didn't even begin to touch the pain. In fact it got worse. Had to take 1300 mg of Tylenol 2 hours later just to function. I'm so sorry Doan's.”

Lee Legend March 22, 2013

DeWitt's Pain Reliever (magnesium salicylate): “I strongly recommend that everyone uses this product. I am a very skeptical person when it comes to putting anything in my body, which is why I am so paranoid when it comes to many products. DeWitt's Pain Reliever though is handled by a 100 year old company though and that gives me a sense of security. For the effectiveness of this product, I can't give it anything less than 5 out of 5 stars because it has become my new aspirin. I use it for headaches and soreness all the time!”

Incisional Hernia · Taken for less than 1 month January 5, 2013

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate): “I have lower back pain to the point that I'm in a lot of pain after walking only 20 minutes or so. I was getting very discouraged. One morning, my partner gave me some Doan's Pills and my back pain disappeared. I was amazed and we started going to stores to try to find it. Not as easy as we thought. Finally, we found some and I hope it continues to help me as much as it has the first day. Keep your fingers crossed.”

DeWitt's · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 11, 2012

DeWitt's Pain Reliever (magnesium salicylate): “I am a college student and I have found this product exceptionally useful. I use it for about everything from sports, studying, to even partying. I use this product after a hard day of practice. I use this product after leaning over a book all night and my neck hurts. I use this product for a hangover after a long night out at the bars.”