User Reviews for Magnesium salicylate

Also known as: Doans Pills Extra Strength, Doan's Pills, Novasal, MST, Nuprin Backache, Bayer Select Backache Pain Formula DeWitt's Pain Reliever

Pain
9.2
Inflammatory Conditions

Reviews for Magnesium salicylate

Mary August 2, 2020

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “Suffered a small fractured upper back in April by running my vacuum. It has now healed but I still have occasional back pain., Tried many over the counter meds with no help. Searched out Doans. Took my first 2 Saturday at 1 p.m.,, pain gone by 7 p.m. Took 2 more. Woke up today no pain. Took 2 more at 9 a.m., so far no pain. I think I found the answer to the pain problem.”

Max · Taken for less than 1 month July 23, 2020

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “I had months of back and leg pain. I went to physical therapy for weeks, it didn't help much. Finally I tried Doans Pills and THEY HELPED A LOT!!! At least for the first few days...”

Snugabug · Taken for less than 1 month July 21, 2020

For Pain: “I had a injury back in 2010 lower back took medicine from the doctor thinking it would help, but the pain kept coming back and didn’t know what I did when it happen. Now years down the road it comes and goes when it wants. Now today in July 2020 had the same pain again and I said dang it I need something to help with the pain so my boyfriend told me about this doans Pills and I said ok let me try it and omg I feel so much better after about 45 minutes the. Again I was sitting down watching tv ..... I got up for a moment and I was able to stand up straight and not leaning over like an old person would I was able to straight and it felt so good. Thank you Doans now I know what to do happy camper here”

Rufus June 12, 2020

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “Tried Doans Pills because tylenol and aleve just didn’t help my sacroiliac pain. The pain has been mild and ongoing for a year since a fall last January and has been manageable with ice and heat packs. But I am on my feet more through the day now since switching jobs and the pain had become unbearable...took two Doan’s and the pain was gone, I literally almost cried, thought I would need to have injections to get rid of the pain. This is definitely my new go to pain medication”

Sis · Taken for less than 1 month December 16, 2018

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate) for Inflammatory Conditions: “I want to urgent care they gave me a pain shot because my back was so sore and I think I it was muscle lower back . Suffered for two weeks and wanted to do a x-ray but I gave up waiting for an x-ray after two hours at Springfield imagery then I remembered Doans pills. I felt relief after the second dosage, it’s not totally gone but it’s so much better than it was last two weeks .”

pl · Taken for less than 1 month December 29, 2018

Doan's Pills (magnesium salicylate) for Inflammatory Conditions: “It was good for me. I had stressed my back to where the pain was very debilitating so that I could not move without severe pain. This really helped me to where I could move around ok again, after asprin, tylenol, etc. didnt help. I was really surprised. The relief was within a pretty short time. I'd definitely use it again if I needed to. I'd definitely say, give it a try.”

Buck · Taken for less than 1 month May 27, 2019

For Pain: “I am 76 years old and for the last several years I get lower back pain from exertion, I've been to chiropractors and tried prescription muscle relaxers, nothing really helped. Just this week and out of desperation I tried Doan's pills. Within a couple of hours the pain had eased up quite a bit and within 6 hours or so had nearly gone away, first relief I've had for a long time. I got these at WalMart, $5.49 for 24 pills, next time I'm there I'll stock up. Buck”

Rhoda · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 16, 2019

Doan's Pills (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “Bad back and herniated discs problems and nothing helps relieve it but doans. I've tried prescription drugs for years and other otc stuff. I gave these a try and they work. They do give me heart burn but I can chew tums.”

Incisional Hernia · Taken for less than 1 month January 5, 2013

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “I have lower back pain to the point that I'm in a lot of pain after walking only 20 minutes or so. I was getting very discouraged. One morning, my partner gave me some Doan's Pills and my back pain disappeared. I was amazed and we started going to stores to try to find it. Not as easy as we thought. Finally, we found some and I hope it continues to help me as much as it has the first day. Keep your fingers crossed.”

Shawn February 25, 2018

For Pain: “I suddenly found myself suffering from sciatica. It was very debilitating and missed 3 days of work. I was prescribed muscle relaxers and a steroid pack. Regular painkillers did nothing for it and wore off after a couple hours. Doan's pills was the only otc drug that worked and allowed me at least 6 hours of sleep. I had no side effects and fully endorse Doan's pills as a great otc pain killer.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 30, 2015

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate) for Inflammatory Conditions: “As for the pain the Doan's extra strength we're like a dream come true. On the 3rd day I woke up with ear noise awful ringing in both ears. Researched and found it was a side effect of medicine. I am still ringing in both ears so today I will not take it and see if it stops.”

DeWitt's · Taken for 5 to 10 years September 11, 2012

DeWitt's Pain Reliever (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “I am a college student and I have found this product exceptionally useful. I use it for about everything from sports, studying, to even partying. I use this product after a hard day of practice. I use this product after leaning over a book all night and my neck hurts. I use this product for a hangover after a long night out at the bars.”

Lee Legend March 22, 2013

DeWitt's Pain Reliever (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “I strongly recommend that everyone uses this product. I am a very skeptical person when it comes to putting anything in my body, which is why I am so paranoid when it comes to many products. DeWitt's Pain Reliever though is handled by a 100 year old company though and that gives me a sense of security. For the effectiveness of this product, I can't give it anything less than 5 out of 5 stars because it has become my new aspirin. I use it for headaches and soreness all the time!”

Judy · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 1, 2019

For Pain: “I've had back pain ever since catching a bigger person fall. I've tried everything Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Advil, generics. I never thought to buy 24 caplet of anything based on the freq I had to use them. After years of living with it I just got used to feeling back pain, that it's always there, and just have to deal with it for the rest of my life until I used Extra Strength Doan's. Within half hour my back pain was completely gone for me. The reason I'm on this website because I was looking to see how it works because I was in complete shock that it did and ran into stories similar to mine. I don't know how but it worked for me!”

DustyMarie January 22, 2018

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “Right side of back from waist area so painful can't hardly move. Had high hopes, since Doan's extra strength was a different ingredient from Tylenol or Advil. It didn't even begin to touch the pain. In fact it got worse. Had to take 1300 mg of Tylenol 2 hours later just to function. I'm so sorry Doan's.”

Big R · Taken for less than 1 month August 4, 2018

For Pain: “Best back pain medicine I have ever used! I wish I had tried years ago.”

Chronic back pain March 21, 2018

Doan's Pills (magnesium salicylate) for Pain: “Not worth the dollars I spent on it. It just feels like overpriced aspirin. It doesn't do anything.”