User Reviews for Magnesium salicylate to treat Inflammatory Conditions

Also known as: Doan's Pills, MST, Doans Pills Extra Strength, Novasal, Nuprin Backache, Bayer Select Backache Pain Formula DeWitt's Pain Reliever

pl · Taken for less than 1 month December 29, 2018

Doan's Pills (magnesium salicylate): “It was good for me. I had stressed my back to where the pain was very debilitating so that I could not move without severe pain. This really helped me to where I could move around ok again, after asprin, tylenol, etc. didnt help. I was really surprised. The relief was within a pretty short time. I'd definitely use it again if I needed to. I'd definitely say, give it a try.”

Sis · Taken for less than 1 month December 16, 2018

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate): “I want to urgent care they gave me a pain shot because my back was so sore and I think I it was muscle lower back . Suffered for two weeks and wanted to do a x-ray but I gave up waiting for an x-ray after two hours at Springfield imagery then I remembered Doans pills. I felt relief after the second dosage, it’s not totally gone but it’s so much better than it was last two weeks .”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 30, 2015

Doans Pills Extra Strength (magnesium salicylate): “As for the pain the Doan's extra strength we're like a dream come true. On the 3rd day I woke up with ear noise awful ringing in both ears. Researched and found it was a side effect of medicine. I am still ringing in both ears so today I will not take it and see if it stops.”