User Reviews for Betamethasone

Also known as: Adbeon, Beta-Phos/AC, Celestone, Celestone Phosphate, Celestone Soluspan, Cell-U-Jec, Selestoject

Learn more about Betamethasone.

Inflammatory Conditions 3 reviews 115 medications

9.5
Dermatological Disorders 1 reviews 332 medications

Summary of Betamethasone reviews 4 reviews 8.8

Reviews for Betamethasone

For Inflammatory Conditions: "I took this medication last year and had NO side effects. The relief of my herniated disks(4) was completely gone for 11 months. I would recommend it to anyone with sciatic nerve pain."

pstudent (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Inflammatory Conditions: "I had Pain stemming from spinal stenosis. When I use this I have No side effects following an injection. Great relief from excruciating pain in the legs, due to spinal stenosis. I get a "real" cortisone injection every 4 months. I use the Betametazone only as a last resort, because I'm told it can be harmful with frequent use. What do I know? Nothing, except it works for at least four days when I am desperate for relief and doctors won't give anything for pain. I live in Mexico where I can actually buy it without a prescription."

chicathedog November 11, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Inflammatory Conditions: "I received the injection for my herniated disc pain. I have chronic depression also. A few days later my mental state became very different. Severely anxious, panicked, confused, paranoid. I had severe motion sickness even when I was not moving: nausea, upset burning sensation in my stomach, headache, acne, and very hot skin. Sweating immensely. I just wanted to warn people who have the same condition as I do. It did relieve a lot of the pain. "

Depressed in Seattle November 10, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Celestone (betamethasone) for Dermatological Disorders: "I was prescribed Celestone for persistent and painful dermatitis of the hands. The condition had proven resistant to topical treatment over a number of years. I am a Crohn's patient, and I have since seen a report that dermatitis is sometimes a consequence of having Crohn's Disease. Treating the dermatitis systemically, rather than topically, produced almost immediate results. (I was taking a minimum dose of Celestone). In addition, my Crohn's symptoms disappeared during the course of steroid therapy for dermatitis and for some time after discontinuing. A side effect was a reduced bone density which has since been reversed."

revt May 14, 2011