User Reviews for Inveltys

Postoperative Ocular Inflammation
10.0

Jamie · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 8, 2020

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: “I've been using this for about 3 months; initially for post-surgery and then for my dry eye. I don't have a baseline to compare with but my I can say that during the treatment period my eyes barely swelled up. I have a bad habit, especially during the drier season, to rub my eyes because of irritation. But since I started using this I noticed I stopped rubbing my eyes. Definitely worth trying these eye drops out.”

bud · Taken for less than 1 month May 9, 2019

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: “I had the drops instead of gel which was welcome change to this medicine. and only twice a day!”