User Reviews for Durezol

Learn more about Durezol.

Uveitis 3 reviews 79 medications

8.7
Postoperative Ocular Inflammation 3 reviews 29 medications

7.4
Summary of Durezol reviews 6 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Durezol

For Uveitis "I'm not sure if durezol did any good. I do know that the ophthalmologist, gallemore, kept me on it for 18 months, without monitoring my IOP, resulting in optic nerve damage in both eyes--blindness in one eye and extreme visual deficits in the other. My IOP was 60/63."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 1, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "I'm in the process of using Durezol, first for 3 days, twice daily, pre-cataract surgery, now for 2 weeks, twice daily for post-op, and again prescribed 1 dose daily for 2 more weeks. Does this sound excessive considering I have also been prescribed Ilevro, same dosage schedule?? I am somewhat concerned with overdosing and causing serious eye damage. Thanks."

Rosie June (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Uveitis "I have recurring iritis (uveitis) and have used Durezol numerous times when my condition flares up. I keep a bottle at home on the advice of my opthalmologist so that I can start treatment on a weekend if I can't get through to a doctor. The drops are very soothing and have what seems to be a nearly immediate impact. The discomfort starts to subside, along with the redness. I rely on it, along with Atropine Sulfate, which keeps the pupil dilated. In fact, if I put the Durezol drops in first, the Atropine doesn't sting as much. Durezol has worked very well for me."

Debah March 24, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "I used Durezol for 2 weeks due to a thyroid problem. Eyes started to retract -very swollen. Durezol worked well for the inflammation however my eye sight was extremely impaired from blurriness. Unfortunately I was no longer able to continue with eye drops."

ca.a (taken for less than 1 month) September 30, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "Durezol was prescribed by my doctor following cataract surgery in both eyes. I had no problems following surgery, so I assume that Durezol was effective and it had no side effects that I am aware of at this time."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Uveitis "Best opthalmic steroid I've used for my condition."

Love these drops! May 21, 2013