User Reviews for Durezol

Learn more about Durezol.

Uveitis 2 reviews 80 medications

Postoperative Ocular Inflammation 3 reviews 29 medications

7.4
Summary of Durezol reviews 5 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Durezol

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "I'm in the process of using Durezol, first for 3 days, twice daily, pre-cataract surgery, now for 2 weeks, twice daily for post-op, and again prescribed 1 dose daily for 2 more weeks. Does this sound excessive considering I have also been prescribed Ilevro, same dosage schedule?? I am somewhat concerned with overdosing and causing serious eye damage. Thanks."

Rosie June (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2015

For Uveitis "I have recurring iritis (uveitis) and have used Durezol numerous times when my condition flares up. I keep a bottle at home on the advice of my opthalmologist so that I can start treatment on a weekend if I can't get through to a doctor. The drops are very soothing and have what seems to be a nearly immediate impact. The discomfort starts to subside, along with the redness. I rely on it, along with Atropine Sulfate, which keeps the pupil dilated. In fact, if I put the Durezol drops in first, the Atropine doesn't sting as much. Durezol has worked very well for me."

Debah March 24, 2014

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "I used Durezol for 2 weeks due to a thyroid problem. Eyes started to retract -very swollen. Durezol worked well for the inflammation however my eye sight was extremely impaired from blurriness. Unfortunately I was no longer able to continue with eye drops."

ca.a (taken for less than 1 month) September 30, 2013

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation "Durezol was prescribed by my doctor following cataract surgery in both eyes. I had no problems following surgery, so I assume that Durezol was effective and it had no side effects that I am aware of at this time."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) September 28, 2013

For Uveitis "Best opthalmic steroid I've used for my condition."

Love these drops! May 21, 2013