User Reviews for Dexamethasone

Also known as: AK-Dex, Decadron Ocumeter, Decadron Phosphate, Ophthalmic, Dexasol, Maxidex, Ocu-Dex, Ozurdex

Learn more about Dexamethasone.

Conjunctivitis 1 reviews 30 medications

Macular Edema 1 reviews 11 medications

5.5
Other 1 reviews

Summary of Dexamethasone reviews 3 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Dexamethasone

Ozurdex (dexamethasone) for Macular Edema: "After operation of retina detachment and removal of silicon oil my wife had been injected with two injections in her eye viz. Avastin Inj twice. But the situation did not improve. Doctor advised to give ozurdex injection. She was given one ozurdex injection. After giving ozurdex injection the cornea started eroding. She first faced with conjuctivities and redness in her eye after two months of this injection. She is now having a blurred vision/hazzy and cornea erosion and it is deteriorating and having redness and irritation in her eyes. This ozurdex injection is useless and not reliable. This destroyed our hope and life."

kunu June 4, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Conjunctivitis: "very very good my eye inflamation end after 3 time uses"

paulxd December 21, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Maxidex (dexamethasone) for : "I was in coma for 3 weeks. When i eventually got home i woke up on the 3rd morning to total blindness in my left and only partial site in the other.After invasive investigation it was decided that it was a very rare fungal infection probably caused by acentral line. I had the majority of the infection removed but it left me with cataracts. During the course of all this i have been applying maxidex 2 drops every morning along with other eye drops. I think it has helped alot. I continue to apply it and am due to have the cataract removed in november. That means I'll be able to see by Christmas all being well. I have the original surgeon to thank for my sight. He had been in the business 35 years and never seen the kind of infection."

Collicsr (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 15, 2016