User Reviews for Maxitrol
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Maxitrol
For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Used it at the onset of my eye infection ( bacterial conjunctivitis) and immediately it was gone. Works every time. Very effective drug"
Radon1216 August 18, 2015
15 users found this comment helpful.
More about Maxitrol (dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic)
- Maxitrol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids with anti-infectives
- Maxitrol (Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Dexamethasone Eye Drops)
- Maxitrol (Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Dexamethasone Eye Ointment)
- Maxitrol (Advanced Reading)