User Reviews for Maxitrol
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Maxitrol.
Reviews for Maxitrol
For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "Used it at the onset of my eye infection ( bacterial conjunctivitis) and immediately it was gone. Works every time. Very effective drug"
Radon1216 August 18, 2015
15 users found this comment helpful.
More about Maxitrol (dexamethasone / neomycin / polymyxin b ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids with anti-infectives
- Maxitrol (Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Dexamethasone Eye Drops)
- Maxitrol (Neomycin, Polymyxin B, and Dexamethasone Eye Ointment)
- Maxitrol (Advanced Reading)