User Reviews for Blephamide

Learn more about Blephamide.

Conjunctivitis, Bacterial 1 reviews 94 medications

Reviews for Blephamide

For Conjunctivitis, Bacterial "This was a wonder drug for me. I live outdoors a lot, and I sweat a lot, and so I get bacterial conjunctivitis about once every 3 months. If I apply just a couple drops when I feel my eyes first getting itchy, this stuff makes it go away overnight. A couple more in the morning and I am good to go for the next 3 months. If, however, the eyes get red before you realize you have the conjunctivitis, then it might take multiple applications to make it go away, but it will in a matter of a couple days. Very good stuff. High priced, but not so much that its unaffordable."

zxzxzx (taken for 10 years or more) May 20, 2016

"This stuff is the silver bullet of fixing pink eye. For some reason, I get pink eye about 3-4 times a year. Yeah I work outside in dust. Anyway, I have carried Blephamide with me for at least 10 years and it saves me every time. Only one or two drops a couple times a day for 1 or 2 days and I am fixed. The pain and itching go away within 10 minutes after using Blephamide. "

Carl Fowler February 9, 2012