User Reviews for Durezol to treat Postoperative Ocular Inflammation

LizGrace · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 20, 2019

“I had severe anxiety using Durezol for 3 months after my cornea transplant. Eventually went off it because it caused high eye pressure in the surgery eye, but never associated my anxiety, sleeplessness, and inability to work with this drug. I've been reading about it, and what happened to me has happened to others using Durezol.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month September 28, 2013

“Durezol was prescribed by my doctor following cataract surgery in both eyes. I had no problems following surgery, so I assume that Durezol was effective and it had no side effects that I am aware of at this time.”

ca.a · Taken for less than 1 month September 30, 2013

“I used Durezol for 2 weeks due to a thyroid problem. Eyes started to retract -very swollen. Durezol worked well for the inflammation however my eye sight was extremely impaired from blurriness. Unfortunately I was no longer able to continue with eye drops.”

Rosie June · Taken for less than 1 month April 27, 2015

“I'm in the process of using Durezol, first for 3 days, twice daily, pre-cataract surgery, now for 2 weeks, twice daily for post-op, and again prescribed 1 dose daily for 2 more weeks. Does this sound excessive considering I have also been prescribed Ilevro, same dosage schedule?? I am somewhat concerned with overdosing and causing serious eye damage. Thanks.”

Tee Gee · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 8, 2018

“After 9 months of steroid following surgery, I was blessed with a Demodex parasitic mite infection which I still have 6 months later. I will never take another steroid in my life. It is worse than Scabies I cannot get rid of them. Someone has suggested I try ivermectin tablets and cream, will do some research.”

Kat · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 22, 2018

“Was prescribed after cataract surgery. The 5 ml bottle as $175. Why so expensive?”

Champ · Taken for less than 1 month September 16, 2018

“I had cornea replacement 5 days ago. Now I have itchiness when blinking. Is this normal or a warning sign?”

Lucille · Taken for less than 1 month April 17, 2020

“My eyes are driving me crazy they feel like they constantly have a wet fuzz in them but there is nothing there. Makes me crazy”