Durezol Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Durezol (difluprednate ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic steroids drug class and is commonly used for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation and Uveitis.
This Durezol price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Durezol ophthalmic emulsion 0.05% is around $189 for a supply of 5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Durezol is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Durezol availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Durezol Coupons and Rebates
Durezol offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Durezol Novartis Patient Co-Pay Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay as little as $30 per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 844-685-3406.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
|Expires||December 31, 2018|
Patient Assistance Programs for Durezol
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc.
- Contact program for details.
- At or below 600% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- For Focalin XR, Clozaril, and Ritalin LA, Clozarila pharmacy card will be issued. All other medication will be shipped directly to the patient, unless otherwise noted. *Additional products may be available. Please contact the program for a complete product listing. www.pap.novartis.com
- Durezol (difluprednate) Ophthalmic Emulsion
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Durezol (difluprednate)
More about Durezol (difluprednate ophthalmic)
- Durezol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids