Durezol Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Durezol (difluprednate ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic steroids drug class and is commonly used for Postoperative Ocular Inflammation, and Uveitis.
The cost for Durezol ophthalmic emulsion 0.05% is around $226 for a supply of 5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Durezol is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Durezol availability.
This Durezol price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Durezol Coupons and Rebates
Durezol offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Durezol ScriptHero MyChoiceRx Program: Eligible patients may pay as little as $60 per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 844-685-3406.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription until program expires
More information please phone: 844-685-3406 Visit Website
DUREZOL Free Samples: Your healthcare provider may order samples from the Novartis Portal; for more information your healthcare provider may contact the program directly at 888-644-2763.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Contact the program
More information please phone: 888-644-2763 Visit Website
Patient Assistance Programs for Durezol
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Durezol (difluprednate)
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (NPAF)Elligibility requirements:
- Contact program for details.
- At or below 600% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must reside in the US, Puerto Rico or the USVI.
- For Focalin XR, Clozaril, and Ritalin LA, Clozarila pharmacy card will be issued. All other medication will be shipped directly to the patient, unless otherwise noted. *Additional products may be available. Please contact the program for a complete product listing. www.pap.novartis.com
- Durezol (difluprednate) Ophthalmic Emulsion
More information please phone: 800-277-2254 Visit Website
More about Durezol (difluprednate ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic steroids
- FDA Approval History