User Reviews for Ketorolac

Also known as: Acular, Acular LS, Acular PF, Acuvail

Learn more about Ketorolac.

Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis 1 reviews 8 medications

Corneal Refractive Surgery 1 reviews 3 medications

Postoperative Ocular Inflammation 3 reviews 29 medications

5.5
Summary of Ketorolac reviews 5 reviews 8.2

Reviews for Ketorolac

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "My doctor had me on a dosage of Acular LS of one drop per eye per day. It ELIMINATED my photophobia (sensitivity and pain) which was caused by cornea transplants that I needed to treat my Keratoconus. Even though my dosage was 1/4 the normal dosage recommendation my doctor took me off the Acular LS since a known effect of the medication at normal dosages is thinning of the cornea. I have found no other treatment that helps with my photophobia. This stuff will sting when you use it, but it definitely works. For the time that I used it, I could participate in outdoor activities, view fireworks, basically tolerate normal activities. Without it, I'm confined to a dark hole. So the product is great! Just wish I could continue using it."

Greg O July 13, 2016

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "Metalic taste in mouth after instillation"

Anonymous June 3, 2016

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis: "Was prescribed these drops along w/2 others for my "after cataract surgery" eye care. The surgery went off w/out a hitch, but I was still allergic to where I'd moved to. A pharmacist mentioned this would help w/my extremely/unbelievably itchy "allergy" eyes. A god-send that WORKS...no OTC eye drops made any difference at all. Keep in refrigerator/it feels better. Yes, it burns like wholly hell for a bit, but then the itching stops. Now got to get my eye doctor to give me another prescription..."

CA surfer (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 29, 2016

For Postoperative Ocular Inflammation: "Had allergic reaction of hives, swelling and itching."

Pamela B. May 10, 2011

Acular LS (ketorolac) for Corneal Refractive Surgery: "I used it again after my second cataract surgery. I had no pain/burning/staining, but I used it REGULARLY as directed. ALWAYS wash hands thoroughly before each administration. Just hard to imagine eye surgery without this medication."

BUBBA1 July 13, 2009