User Reviews for Pataday

Learn more about Pataday.

Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis 14 reviews 8 medications

7.1
Summary of Pataday reviews 14 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Pataday

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "as soon as I Found and Finished this 156.00 bottle of medicine, I had the same symptoms. My eyes pain and Headache I ended up in the ER with a bill over 1500.00 (ins applied to deductable) and back with the same problem within 2 weeks. The ER Dr alone charged me 899.00 and was not participitating in my insurance plan even though the hospital that I specifically went to did. Very frustrating. Back to square one. Why are these drops SO expensive??"

singasonglorrie July 28, 2016

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "This med is too expensive. It provides short term relief of burning and itching. Does not completely relieve symptoms. Compared with Naphcon A generic, it is less effective. Naphcon generic is only $10. Usually only need it in AM and lasts all day while Pataday lasts a couple hours."

Quilterlady23 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 12, 2016

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Went to my eye doctor for my yearly bout of allergic conjunctivitis, happens as soon as the trees start pollinating. Got my first prescription for Pataday and was shocked at the cost, with insurance I paid $135.00!. I really wanted these drops to work! I suffer from red, burning and itcy eyes, mild morning upper eyelid swelling. These drops never burned, they also never worked! I saw zero improvement in my eyes appearance or feeling after 4 weeks of use, they look they look and feel the same. Pharmacist thought I might be allergic to Pataday and suggested I try OTC Zaditor next, much cheaper! Very Disappointed!"

Red eyes April 24, 2016

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Eyes still swollen and itchy"

Tompovo (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 19, 2016

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Relieved my swollen and extremely itchy eyes right away. I've been developing conjunctivitis during the worst pollen seasons--very relieved to have a fix."

Santa Cruz (taken for less than 1 month) March 27, 2016

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "I have terrible allergies year round. My eyes would swell so bad that my contacts would pop out or stick to my eyelids. This takes care of my allergies at their worst. I can wear my contacts again. I haven't had any side effects. Originally, I was paying $90 for a tiny bottle but my allergist gave me a coupon that lowers the price to $25. Definitely ask about the coupon if you need Pataday."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 27, 2015

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Prescribed before and after cataract surgery with good results, decreased itching, tearing, reddening, which lessened the urge to rub eyes post surgery. Only drawback for me, must be used daily or you are back to square one. Did not interfere with post surgery meds. It does have a cost factor."

group lady (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 26, 2014

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Had to use this 3 times per day at least. It wasn't working and I ran out of it in 2 weeks. I gave it another shot but then doctor switched me to Lastacaft, which is working better at once per day."

Bella123123 November 5, 2011

"After just one day of using Pataday, I woke up for the first time with my eyes feeling normal and comfortable. I want to give this medication a chance and well worth the cost. I don't have insurance either. For years I have been suffering with eye pain, dryness and pressure. Sun sensitive. Today after one dose I feel terrific."

Anonymous November 5, 2011

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "I've been using Pataday, and I developed a funny taste in my mouth (somewhat minty) and burning in my throat."

Anonymous August 15, 2011

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Pataday seemed to do the trick for a few weeks, but after a month or so, I developed conjunctivitis. I thought perhaps I was sick and continued using the eye drops, but over time, my conjunctivitis worsened."

Ugh... my eyes! July 2, 2011

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "These drops have definitely helped with the itching, but my eyes are still red. And I've developed a sore throat and headache."

Anonymous June 30, 2011

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Pataday is amazing. One little drop in each eye in the morning, and the redness goes away within seconds. Pataday definitely improves my vision throughout the day, especially during allergy season. And, you only have to wait 15 minutes before you can put your contacts in. I don't experience any side effects, except a thinner wallet."

ArIck May 31, 2011

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "I'm 31 and have developed severe allergies over the past couple of years. My eyes are horrible, itchy, watery, burning at times. I finally broke down and went to an allergist. I am allergis to cats and dog, plus Dust Mites. Yay! I have 2 cats. She gave me a sample of Pataday, with a prescription. I have been using them everyday for 5 days, one drop in each eye in the morning. A M A Z I N G!!! My eyes are so clear, they don't itch, they don't water but a little in the morning and then I'm good the rest of the day. I haven't rubbed them in five days, they are finally starting to heal. I have rubbed them raw with all the itching. I love these drops and can't wait to fill the prescription! My miracle eye drops. Thank you!"

MOJO528 October 2, 2009

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "This worked great. It immediately cleared up all the watering. With only having to use the medicine once a day it is so easy."

Anonymous July 14, 2008