User Reviews for Pazeo

Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis 7 reviews 8 medications

5.6
Summary of Pazeo reviews 7 reviews 5.6

Reviews for Pazeo

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Lifesaver. I have dry eyes and Superior limbic keratoconjunctivitis Thygeson. These drops give me relief within seconds. I don't use them every day I only use it as an emergency treatment (almost like an asthma inhaler). But when I do use it, boy does it give me relief. I'm very thankful for these drops. I tried everything else under the sun in terms of over the counter drops and none work as well as Pazeo."

Xarabelle1234 April 26, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "I was a little weary of trying it out because even after insurance it was $55 for the tiniest bottle ever, but I thought hey if it works then it might be worth it. I've been using it daily and have not noticed a change in the redness of my eyes. It has helped at relieving my eyes from being itchy, but I still notice that my eyes are red and veiny. I would not recommend it, I'm sure you can get another eye drop that works just as mediocre for much less!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 24, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Here is a case of big pharma at its finest. $197 for a .5 ml bottle. Doc gave me two bottles sample. One was empty, one lasted a month. Same size. The one I purchased had TWO drops in it!! My insurance stopped covering it at the first of the year. I will never buy this again. I'm not sure it works for my condition, anyway as symptoms have not cleared up. Don't buy this."

SandiL (taken for less than 1 month) January 15, 2017

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Who in their right mind (including me) keeps big pharmaceutical companies in business like this? Over rated and over priced! $66 out of pocket after insurance paid another $180.00.... Never again will I buy this garbage!"

Tina57 (taken for less than 1 month) October 4, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "These eye drops have saved my itchy watery red eyes in a matter of seconds from the first application. So thankful for this medicine it last me 24 hrs during hay fever and when the seasons and temperatures change . I only use these when i absolutely need it . The only con i would say is it can like most eye drops you get a nasty taste in your mouth due to drainage but it doesn't last that long its worth it to relieve my eyes from this torture of allergies. P.s .. i suffer from seasonal allergies , dust and i have occular itching forget the techinal fancy name for it lol . I would definitely recommend this med."

Gypsylily September 27, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Doesn't seem to last 24 hours. Looking into something to use twice a day. Maybe I'll have better relief"

Tearyeyes (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 14, 2016

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Seasonal Allergic Conjunctivitis "Was prescribed pazeo from my eye doctor for allergic conjunctivitis, It does seem like my eyes are clearer, but it gives me an awful tasting drip in my throat and maybe upsetting my stomach. I've been taking the medicine for five days one drop in each eye, and was given a sample that lasted the five days. When I got the prescription I was able to use a coupon that brought the price from 190$ to 40$ .... The prescribed bottle was is literally the same size as the free sample I got!!!! It's only 5 days worth of drops and it's a 2.5ML bottle. The other thing that bothers me is what is in the drops... Boric acid??? Is this ok to have dripping into my stomach from using in my eyes? Not sure about pazeo yet...."

Unknownrelief March 2, 2016