User Reviews for Belviq (Page 2)

Obesity
8.2

Weight Loss
7.8

Summary of Belviq reviews 7.9 868 reviews

Reviews for Belviq

For Weight Loss "I have noticed I get a little full faster, but its making me very agitated and I have been very emotional, I cry at movies and stupid stuff. I still want to eat everything. It is making me crave sugar like no other. I wasn't like that before. I only been taking for 1 month so I'll give it 2 months and see. It did say I lost a little weight but I have been trying to lose weight before I started this."

DAKOTA2483 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2018

For Weight Loss "Started today and I'm taking 10mg twice a day. I feel somewhat dizzy and have absolutely no appetite. Fingers crossed i will lose about 40lbs!"

Cissy (taken for less than 1 month) April 23, 2018

For Weight Loss "I've been on Belviq 2 days now, seems to curb my appetite, but it does make me tired right now, hopefully not for long, so I can exercise. Goal is to lose 50-60 lbs, and lower my bad Cholesterol."

Bandit (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2018

For Obesity "I have just started Belviq as of two weeks ago. I needed help suppressing my hunger , I never felt full. My calorie intake was anywhere 2000-2400 even with workouts that kind of eating will cause havoc on your waist line. With Belviq I have successfully dropped my calorie intake to 1375 without feeling starved. I do not suggest using this medication to skip on meals. It’s suppresses hunger that does not mean your body no longer needs to eat . I feel like that could cause bingeing and achiness .I am losing some real weight with water weight. I would like to share my stats from two weeks or the 9th of April 5’5 female at 251 lbs Today is the 18th and I have gone down to 245lb. I think that’s pretty great it took a few days to kick in but it does, give it time. I took ibuprofen the first two days after reading the reviews. No headache that turned into anything. I will leave a one month review as well Definitely sign up for a Belviq savings card at Belviqs website."

Stella McKee April 19, 2018

For Weight Loss "I just bought my Rx today. However, I was my insurance did not pay and after all the claims that Belviq makes about their savings cards and coupons, $50 off a $330 Rx is a load of rubbish."

Lindsay S (taken for less than 1 month) April 18, 2018

For Obesity "I started Belviq on Friday and I have to say my cravings for food are pretty much gone. I have been making myself eat because I know I need the nutrients. All weekend I felt a desire to eat more healthy when we went out to eat and also I passed up candy and sweets which are my favourite. I have been constipated which is uncomfortable so today I am going to add more Fiber to my diet to see if it will help. I think Belviq along with eating mostly right and exercise will really work!"

JessicaMae (taken for less than 1 month) April 16, 2018

For Weight Loss "It's good!"

koko April 16, 2018

For Weight Loss "I'm 64 and tonight I will start my belviq. I'm a lil concern about side effects will keep a post of progress"

Guinness12 April 12, 2018

For Obesity "I tried Belviq for obesity last year in 2017 and it did give me a fast heart rate and made me super tired. It did not curb my appetite in the slightest. It was very expensive $$$ and just a waste of my money and my time. I did print out coupons that would say 80% off, but the pharmacy would not honor them. I even had a free Belviq coupon that they would not honor. Totally not satisfied at all. :("

JD (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 12, 2018

For Weight Loss "My first day on Belviq,I am 41 years old, 5'4 and 168 pounds. I need to lose weight for health reasons. My goal is to be 140lb .This was recommended by my doctor I took 1 pill 20 mg at 11am, it kicked in at 2 ,I am not hungry at all. I did experience diarrhea , dry mouth, and headache. I will continue on hopefully, side effects will stop after a week. I will keep you posted!"

Lovely (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2018

For Weight Loss "I started on Belviq on Saturday, March 17. I 20mg pill AM and 1 20mg pill PM...no side affects what so ever. Today is day 3, still no side affects...but also no curbing my appetite or cravings! I eat fairly healthy but overeat on portion size. I am still eating as usual and waiting for the drug to kick in. I need to lose about 50 pounds and currently cannot really exercise due to back issues and PT. Does anyone have some insight how long it takes for things to start moving?"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) March 19, 2018

For Weight Loss "I've been using Belviq since February 13th and today is March 7th. So far I've lost 12 pounds. I've also cut out all pop, sweets, alcohol and bread. I don't do as much cardio as I should but will definitely be picking that up more so within the next couple weeks. Belviq has definitely gotten rid of my cravings and appetite. I didn't have any side effects like the headaches I heard about. The only thing I noticed was that during the day before I'd take my second dose I would start getting a little tired. Otherwise it's definitely helping me not reach for snacks!"

Linds March 7, 2018

For Weight Loss "This medication did absolutely nothing for me. I think it actually made me more hungry and gain weight. It also made me feel extremely tired all the time. Because this medication was not covered by insurance, with the Belviq discount card I still paid about $100 per month for it. I took this medication for three months. What a waste of my hard earned money."

Hazelnutcns (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 2, 2018

For Weight Loss "I started taking this medication on Saturday, today is Tuesday. 10mg x2/day. I weighed 304lbs day one and now 300lbs. I have lost 4 lbs. I haven’t really been watching what I eat or working out. It’s day 3, and I’m going to start doing keto and see how it goes. Will update :)"

Obesetobeautywithabeast (taken for less than 1 month) February 27, 2018

For Obesity "Well I spoke with my doctor and she determined that Belviq might work for me. I'm game for anything to jump start my weight loss. I started on today and we'll see how I feel. I'll journal my progress and share when there is something to tell."

Nicky J (taken for less than 1 month) February 1, 2018

For Obesity "Today is my first day taking Belviq 10 mg. I'm 27 years old, 5'4", and currently weigh in at 202 lbs. I've been exercising for 30-45 minutes 6 days a week doing the Insanity workout, while maintaining a low carb diet between 1,000-1,200 calories a day for about 2 months with no success in losing. So here's to hoping this little pill can get the fire started and help me in the right direction. Insurance covered the majority of the script with a co-pay of $60. However the savings card provided by my doctor brought the co-pay down to $40. Will update with results after 1 month."

Tryandtryagain January 31, 2018

For Obesity "I took Belviq 2x a day about two years ago. It did give me the headache, tiredness, cold symptoms, but they went away after a few weeks. I lost 45 lbs., which I loved. I am back on the Belviq XR, once a day. This one did not give me as much side effects. I did get a little headache and chills, but it seems to be going away. I am on my 5th day. No loss of appetite yet, but I am optimistic because I know it worked before. I do Zumba 3 to 4 times a week so exercise is not the answer for me, its eating less so I am watching what I eat and using myfitnesspal app. It costs me $98 now because the prices went up. Good luck to everyone. I say do not give up, just be patient!"

ElvisBee January 24, 2018

For Weight Loss "Updating my experience using this for Poly cystic ovary syndrome and weight lose... I've now been on belviq for almost 4 months now. My weight is at 256lb. So I've lost another 20lbs between belviq, metformin and spironolactone since my 6 week update. That brings me to 60lb weight loss total, and 44lb of it in the last almost 4 months on belviq! I have experienced forgetting to eat on occasion, but I make myself eat so my body has the good energy to burn calories. I also drink at least 2 litres of water per day. I exercise 4+ times a week for at least a half an hour. I hope this helps in your decision."

Pcos newcomer #2 (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 24, 2018

For Obesity "I previously reviewed this favorably. However, after 2 months the effect more or less vanished. It was initially great for appetite control. I had no late night cravings and even had to remind myself to eat during the day. But after a while the night cravings returned and now it is not terribly effective. I'd recommend this to anyone who seeks a short term solution to lose a reasonable amount of weight. For long term use it seems to lose its efficacy."

Greg C (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 21, 2017

For Obesity "I originally wrote a long review on my end, but I see space is limited, which is a huge disservice. Took med for 15 months. I had a rapid heartbeat for a few weeks, but still took med. Desperate. I was fortunate that was my only side effect. It did not kick in for 5 days. NEVER was I not hungry enough to eat, and it was no match for PMS eating. Was diagnosed with PCOS 8 yrs. ago, & gained 50 lbs. Lost 35 on my own, gained back 25. Next step was Belviq from my endo. Some weeks I lost, some I gained. Nothing ever dramatic. This is NOT a magic pill. I exercised 4-5x/week like I did before taking. Greedy pharma kept boosting price. "Discount" is a drop in the bucket. $100/month is way too much. I lost 15 lbs. in those 15 months. Not worth it."

Th Stace (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 14, 2017

For Weight Loss "Worst weight lost pill. Makes you feel HORRIBLE. Terrible headaches and feeling nauseous . Wasted my time and most importantly my money . BEWARE!"

Vval December 8, 2017

For Weight Loss "Diagnosed with PCOS in March of 17 after years of up and down. I'm 5'7" weighed 230 all through high school. Lost 40 lb year with no carbs. Lost another 40 eating nothing on 3rd shift. Bam pregnancy at 18. 2007 9lb 11 oz baby and weighed in at 278lb. Over 6 years, I got myself down to 200lb again. Kept it off for a while, got married. Lapse on birth control and bam pregnant again. 2016 2nd baby 7lb 9oz weighed in at 260lb. Over the next 9 months no matter what I did to lose the weight it just kept stacking on. March of 2017, weighing 316lb... tests. PCOS. metformin, lost 10. spironolactone due to extreme water retention. Lost another 6lb. 6 weeks ago I was put on belviq and I'm down 24 lbs so far. 40 total in about 8 months. 100 to go."

PCOS newcomer (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 6, 2017

For Weight Loss "Today is my first day taking Belviq at 5' and 163 lbs. My goal is to lose 40 lbs. My mom tried one of the pills yesterday and felt headache, dry mouth, body aches, and chills for a short while. She noticed her appetite was definitely suppressed. Today is my first day taking it (once a day) and I had a couple seconds of chills and thats it, no other side effects. My appetite definitely hasn't been suppressed but I'm hoping that within a few days, I will see some changes in appetite and some weight loss."

Rosie96 (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2017

For Weight Loss "I started Belviq after first losing a significant amount on Weight Watchers, so progress was sort of slow for me. I lost about a half a pound a week for the three months I was on it, but my motivation level was low. The problem for me came when I tried to stop taking it. I had the symptoms of antidepressant discontinuation syndrome pretty bad. These included lightheadedness, dizziness, tingly hands and feet, and blurry vision. This all scared me very much - I thought I was going to have a stroke. I even had what felt like an electric shock shoot through different parts of my body a few times. I was really relieved to find out that this is a fairly common condition and only lasts 2-3 weeks, but it was pretty uncomfortable."

LaurainVA (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 29, 2017

For Weight Loss "I used belviq a two years ago for about 4 months, and I lost 25 pounds. I weighed 185 when I started on the pill. My weight dropped to 160 in less than 4 moths. I'm 60 and 5'4". At first I experienced slight dizziness and felt sluggish and sleepy. After taking vitamins (B12, calcium, multi vitamins), it went away. I stopped taking it after I reached my goal. However, I started to gain the weight back after 2 years to 192 lbs. A whopping 32 pounds gain! I got back on belviq on October 6. After 3.5 weeks, I lost 14 lbs.with no exercise. I got the same side effects but they all went away after the first week. I plan to do a little bit of walking and light exercise just to speed up the weight loss get used to the routine after I'm off the pill."

Back on it after 2 years (taken for less than 1 month) October 25, 2017

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...