User Reviews for Claritin Hives Relief

Urticaria 2 reviews 188 medications

Summary of Claritin Hives Relief reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Claritin Hives Relief

For Urticaria "I have chronic hives and experience swelling of my lips. I've been taking Claritin Hives Relief for 7 days and have not had one break out. I've tried benedryl for months and found no relief. One Claritin a day and I'm free of hives."

Anonymous September 19, 2008

For Urticaria "This works fantastic for those who have allergic reactions to mosquitos and other insect bites. Both my daughter and I swell (3-5" plus) from mosquitos. Benadryl doesn't seem to work very well. However, in the summer we take 1 pill per day and it minimizes the swelling and itch. Yes, I've discussed this with a doctor and he was the one who recommended taking a pill a day beforehand."

Anonymous July 2, 2008