User Reviews for Alavert

Alavert has an average rating of 9.7 out of 10 from a total of 3 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Allergic Rhinitis
9.5
Urticaria
10.0
Summary of Alavert reviews 9.7 3 reviews

Reviews may be moderated to correct grammar/spelling or remove inappropriate language. Reviews that appear to be created by parties with a vested interest in the medication will not be published.

Holly · Taken for 10 years or more October 18, 2020

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Alavert is the only allergy medicine, aside for Benedryl and Dimmetap, I have taken that I found that works the best for me since I was a kid. I definitely choose Alavert now days over any other or I end up having to take Benedryl as well. By the way, I was born with allergies and have always had Severe Year Around Allergies to many natural and man made things.”

QA · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 7, 2019

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Cuts through a lot of my allergy symptoms (seasonal and cat dander). Once in a while, when the season is at its worst, I will feel a bit of stuffiness, but overall it has worked well for me.”

kazren · Taken for 10 years or more February 27, 2013

For Urticaria: “I have been taking this medication for 10 years due to multiple allergies, I TAKE IT AT NIGHT AS IT CAN CAUSE DROWSINESS, ALTHOUGH PERSONALLY I HAVE NOT FOUND THIS TO BE A PROBLEM.”