User Reviews for Alavert

Urticaria 10.0
Allergic Rhinitis 9.0

Reviews for Alavert

QA · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 7, 2019

For Allergic Rhinitis: “Cuts through a lot of my allergy symptoms (seasonal and cat dander). Once in a while, when the season is at its worst, I will feel a bit of stuffiness, but overall it has worked well for me.”

kazren · Taken for 10 years or more February 27, 2013

For Urticaria: “I have been taking this medication for 10 years due to multiple allergies, I TAKE IT AT NIGHT AS IT CAN CAUSE DROWSINESS, ALTHOUGH PERSONALLY I HAVE NOT FOUND THIS TO BE A PROBLEM.”