User Reviews for Imodium to treat Diarrhea

Imodium has an average rating of 6.8 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Diarrhea. 63% of those users who reviewed Imodium reported a positive effect, while 38% reported a negative effect.

Imodium Rating Summary

6.8/10 average rating

Compare all 100 medications used in the treatment of Diarrhea.

Jade · Taken for less than 1 month September 6, 2019

“I have really bad anxiety and it comes with diarrhea everytime!!! So as soon as I heard of this I immediately went to the store and bought it!! It works miracles and now a little less anxious about having an accident in public.”

Johno July 24, 2019

“Took 8 tablets on day one and still have diarrhea. Still got it.”

ks1313 · Taken for less than 1 month February 12, 2019

“Made my symptoms much worse. Every time I took it I'd get diarrhea immediately after. Sometimes it would clear up afterwards, sometimes it wouldn't. I took it before bed and it gave me loose stool in my sleep (after I had already gone multiple times after taking it).”

pees July 19, 2014

“I get diarrhea all the time since I was 12 or 13. I take a lot of meds, and a lot of food I can no longer eat. This medicine works right away for me. I am now 67 yrs old. I only use it if the diarrhea lasts for more than two days.”

Anonymous December 23, 2015

“I had a torn hole in colon from this which needed surgery to repair. Over two months to recover. expensive. very dangerious. This should not be over counter purchase it should be only by doctor orders.”

magic woman · Taken for 10 years or more July 25, 2015

“Best over the counter that really works for chronic or IBS quickly! The generic brand is the best priced and works just as well as the name brand for me”

Lasgun January 9, 2016