User Reviews for Eskalith

Eskalith has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed Eskalith reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Bipolar Disorder
9.2
Summary of Eskalith reviews 9.2 5 reviews

Lilli in Waiting ยท Taken for 10 years or more May 28, 2013

For Bipolar Disorder: “This has been a great medication for me. It brought me out of a 4-year-long depression, and I have been on it over a decade with minimal side effects.”

Anonymous July 7, 2012

For Bipolar Disorder: “I've been on lithium for a long time for bipolar 1. Use as part of combination therapy since I can't tolerate doses over 600 mg/day (start shaking, skin numbness). Works very well for treating manic side of things, racing thoughts.”

Anonymous May 30, 2011

For Bipolar Disorder: “I have been bipolar my whole life and nothing has worked better than Lithium. The side effects were quite minimal, feel queasy and difficulty reading because eyes jerk. All went away after approximately 2 to 3 weeks.”

Round and Round November 14, 2008

For Bipolar Disorder: “This medication in combination with Zyprexa has really improved my life. I have been on this for 5 months and am almost over the side effects. I notice that I stutter when I have an alcoholic beverage, and tend to shake quite a bit in my hands and lower limbs. Still would recommend this to anyone.”

Anonymous September 9, 2008

For Bipolar Disorder: “Eskalith (Lithium) is by far the most effective drug for bipolar disorder.”