User Reviews for Eskalith to treat Bipolar Disorder

Eskalith has an average rating of 9.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Bipolar Disorder. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Eskalith rating summary

9.2/10 average rating

Compare all 82 medications used in the treatment of Bipolar Disorder.

Anonymous · July 7, 2012

"I've been on lithium for a long time for bipolar 1. Use as part of combination therapy since I can't tolerate doses over 600 mg/day (start shaking, skin numbness). Works very well for treating manic side of things, racing thoughts."

Anonymous · May 30, 2011

"I have been bipolar my whole life and nothing has worked better than Lithium. The side effects were quite minimal, feel queasy and difficulty reading because eyes jerk. All went away after approximately 2 to 3 weeks."

Round and Round · November 14, 2008

"This medication in combination with Zyprexa has really improved my life. I have been on this for 5 months and am almost over the side effects. I notice that I stutter when I have an alcoholic beverage, and tend to shake quite a bit in my hands and lower limbs. Still would recommend this to anyone."